I'm Still Alive~! Updates on Mah Life and Nevertheless Problems #2~!! @( ̄- ̄)@

Wasssuup my fellow readers~!!
Newsflash everyone, I'm not dead~!!
I just haven't had time to update..but luckily I'm going to start making some time to update~! Please excuse my absence or inactivity~!

I been dealing with a looot of stuff this month lately. Like seriously my schedule has been off the charts ever since last month~! I'll try writing down most of the important events that has been transpiring lately that lead to my absence.

#1: School Lifestyle and Awful Homework:
First of all, just to let you guys know I'm currently in Spring Break but I was given tons of homework specifically from Biology...ヽ(`Д')ノ
Why give us a break off if you're just going to give us loads of homework to do?! We have to do the following:
~Construct a 3D DNA Double Helix
~ Type 2 Lab Reports with various questions and researching about an article of studying modern DNA.
~Complete a DNA Packet
~Write an Vocabulary Foldable
And so on. That's just Biology, but you get the point. @_@

2. Spring Formal Event: Royalty
I ran for Prince at my school's
1950's theme Spring Formal and I WON~!!! Although there wasn't any much of a competition. It was a fun and tiring evening with all the dancing and eating the unlimited food buffet. It was kinda embarrassing and weird when I had to slow dance with the girl who won Princess. (>﹏<) Ugh...

3. Personal Lifestyle:
I'll try to make this short and quick.
Last Saturday was a pretty great and busy day for me. My close friends and I went to our Leadership yearly trip called Ropes Course. In which we do team activities that lead us into trusting others, befriending new friends, being supportive, breaking away your boundaries and so on. I did all the challenges including the High V, which I didn't do last year. It's the highest course where you have to climb a high ladder in the air, and go on a thin line with a partner, and eventually fall together. (If you want to know more details about this just ask meh.) But to the point, as many days are good there's always something that ends it in a terrible way. Unfortunately, later that Saturday night while eating dinner among my friends, I found out that a close relative of mine had just passed away while I was at my trip. It kinda torn me apart let go the other the stuff that has been bothering me lately. So that's why this whole week its been hard for me and my family.

That's pretty much what happen this past few weeks. I'm going to write another update since I'm too lazy to continue this one. ヾ(*'∀`*)ノ The Power of Laziness.