OC Discussion: Siblings or Rivals...?

*Note: This is just an amateur dialogue discussion between the two dearly "beloved" twins: Nyte and Valentine. This is somewhat part of a future chapter in meh novel. Enjoy!ψ(`∇´)ψ*

Tsun/Kuudere Nyte: "Well I'll be damned, I wasn't expecting you to show up here..." he said annoyed.

Valentine:
"Are you really still upset with me after all these months...? H-How have you been...? She replied calmed.

Nyte: "Does it look like I'm alright to you??? Or do I have to remind you all the horrible and miserable pain you've caused to me these past few months!"

Valentine: "No...just please hear me out. I...need your help with something." She said quietly.

Nyte: "How DARE you asked me for my help after abandoning and betraying  your own twin BROTHER at the time that I needed your sincere HELP of all times!! You just simply didn't care what I lost that day did you? Hm? It's the truth isn't...?

Valentine: "I didn't abandoned you, Nyte! I-I just couldn't...face you after what happen that day...
It pains me as much as do of what we all lost that day. But I am truly sor-"

Nyte: "No! Spare me of your sympathies. I don't need you anymore! I never did and I never will...."

Valentine: "Y-you don't mean that...I know don't. We've always been there for each other! Your my twin brother and I could never ask for a better brother."

Nyte: "Brother?! Aren't you talking about HIM?! The brother who you choose instead of your twin. As much as I know....I HAVE NO SISTER IN MY LIFE!!"

Valentine: " HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO ME?!! This isn't the  you I love talking, snap out of it!" Valentine began to cry as small tears escaped her eyes onto her face.

Nyte: "This is what you did to me!! By choosing him and being loyal for a cause you don't even believe in! I may have lost everything but I still got my freedom and dignity...unlike you."

This was just a meh version and see if anyone was interested in it. It's actually going to be a depressing and emotional chapter. I just couldn't be very specific since spoilers. But I'll obviously put more details and make it wayyy better.

~Nyte