Nyte Phantomstorm V3 OC RP

I'll just post this here before I leave and if anyone is interested....

Name: Nyte Phantomstorm
(Version 3)
Age:17-18
Gender: Male
Relationship: None
Appearance:
~ Long Black Hair
(Right eye covered by a bang)
~ Faded Lightning Blue Hair
~ Darkened Blue Eyes
~ Slight Peach Colored Skin
~Wears a Chromatic Black and Silver Assassin Shroud

Short Description:
Pessimistic, Emotionless, Hopelessness, Jealous, Sarcastic, Self-Centred/Selfish, Serious, Suicidal, Mentally Unstable, Dreadful, Witty

Dislikes/Despises: Himself, His closest friends, and family

Personalty/Backstory:
Nyte is at the edge of insanity, and at the breaking point of his entire life. After taking everything for granted and losing the love of his life, the hurtful separation between his twin sister, and abandonment of his closest friends, it lead him to transform into the very thing he despised the most until he accepted the true person he was and embraced it. He is deeply convinced that he's a complete monster/disgrace to everyone's eyes and believes that one will ever care or support him or perhaps even love him anymore as his friends and family cherished him before.

If anyone would like to RP, just PM or comment what kind of RP you would like..
Author's Note:
I'm honestly feeling so emotionally...Is it so much to ask or a selfish act to ask for someone to hug or even cuddle or even support you when you honestly need it....I just wished someone would smile and always hug as a greeting every day and asking if I'm okay and if there's anything wrong....
Comment your opinion..
The next post or two will be my last before leaving Wattpad...
I'll probably explain more.

~Nyte