I'm still Alive~!! Updates on Mah Life and Nevertheless Problems # 1ヾ(* ^∀^ *)ノ

Haiiii my fellow Wattpad friends~!!!!
(*˘︶˘*) Its been sooooooo looooong that I haven't updated mah stories..and I feel terribly ashamed about it recently with a few other "failures". I'll talk about that around the end or maybe the next chapter.

First of all, for those might be possibly be saying " Nyte! Why haven't you updated in such a huge time gap?!!" ヽ(`Д´)ノ
Or " Bruh there's no reason to follow this loser" \( ̄<  ̄)>.  About 1/2 of the reason was because I flew to Texas on Christmas Break, to visit my family that moved away a few months ago last year. (It was my first time on a airplane trip~!! ^ω^) Honestly for the majority of time, my family and I went on road trips : New Orleans,Louisiana, San Antonio, TX and a few other small places. So I really didn't have a time to write or I couldn't in the long drives with my hyperactive sister. (〒︿〒)

On Christmas I really didn't do much that I remembered. I didn't really get huge or a lot of presents from family, well besides a few things..I'm not really the type of person who's spoiled with the need of presents. For New Years, I roasted MARSHMALLOWS in my dad's fireplace~! Finally after New Year's I wanted to spend quality time with my family, specifically my younger sister and older step-sister. We made Chocolate Croissants~!!! Yesh, I know a few of them came out horrible. I take the blame hate~!ψ(^∇^)ψ That's pretty much it for that part.

Unfortunately several inevitable mishaps began during my trip, including when I came back home that caused me horrible and emotional pain..
I realized a few things about myself and others I thought I could call friends..but apparently I was wrong on how view certain people or is it me..? I'm not going to go into the details atm. Oh yeah please nuu "Ghost Followers" for meh. Not a really huge fan. If you don't read, vote, comment or even PM or whatever, then why follow me? If its for a follow back, my perspective of that is..confused. P.S I want followers who honestly take my stuff seriously and support me in mah stuff.

School has pretty interesting and fun this new year actually, for the first time~! I'm beginning to take my grades and studying more seriously this year as one of my few goals~! \(^o^)/ I can't wait for my Leadership Trips this year~!!! I'm so excited~!!! (*^o^*) Still no Otaku Girlfriend or crush. ╮(^▽^)╭

WOW. This is one of the few rare occasions where I write a LOT for this case. Before I end this chapter, I would like to  today that occurred to me that NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART-ATTACK!!! ⊙﹏⊙
Today was actually a tiring, horrible and awful day for me, which is weird since its Wednesday and usually its one of the days I love~!! As I was calmly playing Pokemom Rumble World, I began to notice my volume button was somewhat low but was at the highest setting. I thought it was nothing and kept playing until...after finishing my balloon, I couldn't turn off my 2Ds nor charge it. My reaction was : (´・_・')
Oh Nuuuuu...please don't break....
It suddenly died and wouldn't turn on at all. (⊙_⊙) I-I couldn't live with the loss of my progress of the time I put in specific games but mostly importantly the money I still had in my eshop account~!!!
But don't worry, my 2Ds is working now~!
I justed need to to charge the internal battery a few hours more then usually...Hehehe.

I think I'm done for today. (∩_∩)
Oh yeah guess what?!
MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For those who care or would like to know~!!! My OC Book is almost done~!!! Just need a new cover~!!!

Bye~!!!

~Nyte-Kun\BanaLen