Winners!

Okay so my contest has ended and here I am with the winners. I got so many awesome entries. I pinned them all to a (private) Pinterest board so I could always have them. Because I'm creepy and they're awesome.

Anyway, first in gonna say the prizes. I don't think I announced them before but here they are and the places:

First: A follow if I'm not already following you, your drawing pinned to my Art board (public) if you'd like, a colored and lined request, and 10 votes on any book of your choice

Second: Your drawing pinned to my Art board (public) if you'd like, a lined/shaded request, and 5 votes on any book of your choice.

Third: Your drawing pinned to my Art board (public) if you'd like, a lined request, and 3 votes on a book of your choice.

Runner: Drawing pinned and 5 votes.

Honorable mentions: my profound admiration

•••••

Okay now what you guys actually want to hear...the winners!

First: @Colorgirl787
Oh my gosh. Your entry was simply beautiful. I love your art style soooo much it's absolutely wonderful. Please keep drawing! You can pm me about the request and votes.

Second: Okay I'm sorry I forgot what the user was...
I LOVED this entry. It's so cute and your drawing style is awesome! You can PM about the STAHF.

Third: AquaOcean_
Omg, loved it. The eyes are sooo pretty. Also the backstory was really good. Great job! You can Pm meh.

Runner up: @Ruby_Shard
Your drawing was very pretty. I really loved it and it was very hard to pick between third and runner. Great job! Pm meh.

I'll post the honorable mentions next chap. Great job everyone!