O M FREAKING G

How the. Guys. Guys I have 1,000 followers and I don't know why. Like I'm unbelievable happy. Whenever I tell my parents that I have a lot of follows and I'm happy they just say, remember it isn't real. But I think it is. You guys don't like me, you like my art and books and I think that's awesome.

But again that's another reason I'm never doing a face reveal or telling my age because like i feel like since you don't know what I look like (fabulous) then you can't judge me, you just like my art. :) and like if I said my age I feel like you would either think I was better or worse so you know.

Anyway, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH. IM ACTUALLY GONNA DO A LTTLE THING SINCE IM SO HAPPY.

you know how on radio shows they say, third caller wins a prize or whatever? I'm gonna do something like that, sorta like a raffle. So, if you'd like to participate you have to follow these rules.

We're doing it through PM because obviously if I said third commenter, no one would comment first. So:

-pm me "well this is awkward..." XD
-I'll tell you which "caller" you were
-you can only "call" once
-no complaining if you aren't one of the things this is purely for fun. :)
-please afterwards don't carry on a conversation unless you have a question I don't enjoy talking through pm unless you're a close friend it's a bit too personal if you know what I mean.

Since I probably won't get a lot of messages, here's the prizes/callers:

3rd caller: I'll create and draw a character for you, yeah fun? Lol
5th: colored request
10th: same as 3
13th: follow

Let's try this and see if it works!!!

Love you guys soooo much. Bye friendos.

Btw this ends on January 29th.