A little note from a really mad mama llama...

Listen up kids. And listen good. Everyone of you. Even if this hasn't crossed your mind.

DONT YOU EVEN DARE OR EVEN CONSIDER OR EVEN THINK ABOUT STEALING SOMEONE's ART.

Dont you DARE.

I am freakin DONE with people ruining Wattpad for me and my friends. I used to play nice. I used to say, don't fuel their fire, you're just giving them the attention they want.

But you know what. Now? Now I wanna hunt these little idiots down and rip them to shreds. I used to not want to draw attention to them, but one of my best (or at least I consider her this) Wattpad friends has an imposter. And I AM SO DONE.

I CAN NOT EXPRESS THROUGH TYPINNG HOW MAD I AM.

It's not possible.

So don't even consider stealing art, k? It is not cute it is not sweet. It is rude and arrogant and LAZY. IF YOU CANNOT MAKE YOUR OWN ART YOU ARE A LAZY LITTLE BUTT. I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE THE SUCKIEST ART ON THE PLANET EARTH. I DONT CARE IF YOU CANT STICK FUGURES. I WOULD APPLAUD YOU FOR THAT. DO NOT STEAL. IT IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW YOU KNOW.

I'm ticked off.

And you know what, you've ruined Wattpad for me. And other people. I'm AFRAID to post my art. I don't even want to anymore. People actually like my art you know? And I made friends because of my art, because they like me. Because I don't steal it. Wouldn't you rather be loved than hated? Trust me, the popular artists get attention. Keep working on your art. Get attention for being an awesome person. Not because you're awful and deceitful. I don't want to see you guys get ripped apart. It's never too late to apologize.

Please I'm begging you not to steal.

But if you do, be prepared.

As mentioned before, my "screw you" list is getting considerably longer.

Love you guys.

Ps, watermark your art. I don't care if it's a giant blob. Do it, it'll help you in the long run.

Also, don't mess with my fam, I WILL come for you.

:)