HOLIDAY CONTEST

Cliche I know. Also this is the 101st part crap. ANYWAY—IM DOING A CONTEST YAY. I LOVE CONTESTS.

Topic: You must choose ONE of the items shown above (Christmas Tree, Ornament, Snowman, Holly, Ice Skates, or Nutcracker) and create a character based off of it. I have a thing for personification can you tell? Anyway, PLEASE be creative with this. I really want some good entries, it makes the competition harder. ;) I'm also making a list of please do not's for the character cause like, I don't want a bunch of the same stuff. :) (entry doesn't need to be based off of those pictures exactly, just that item)

So, please do not:
Christmas tree: please don't draw a girl with a triangular dress. That is not creative. Love you children.
Ornament: idk be creative XD.
Snowman: female snowman? Idk. Btw your entries can be male or female i don't care lol.
Holly: Someone with holly in their hair. And that's it. Maybe as an accessory, but give your character some depth.
Ice-Skates: If one person does just somebody wearing ice skates for this...I swear please do not. You can give them ice skates, just do more. I'm begging XD.
Nutcracker: person that looks exactly like a nutcracker/nutcracker dressed as a girl, etc. CREATIVITY MY DEARS.
Also! No:
-Art theft (i will be very disappointed children)
-tracing
-bases
-you may use slight references for the item itself but no copying outfits or you know just be moral.
-if you don't win, don't cry.
-please don't say i hope I win, or PLEASE don't say, I probably won't win. You never know. I judge on creativity not skill. All of you art great. :)

Really I love you guys, this is for your own creative good.

How to enter: Comment "Llama Christmas". Just so I know you're entering, and if you have any questions feel free. :) Although please don't do a ton of, is this okay? Is this okay? Just take a guess. You'll be fine, I'm not gonna like disqualify you if you do those things oh probably just won't place. Also post your drawing and tag me in the chapter or comments section. If you feel the need let me know otherwise.

Prizes:
I'm finally posting them before-hand XD.

Third: some votes, a lined drawing of your OC and Shai doing something Christmas related, shout-out on my message board. (So special I know)

Second: much votes, a lined (maybe colored) drawing of two of your OCS and Shai doing something Christmas-y. (I'm not doing requests this time so I can start working on them before I announce the winners cause I usually post them few days after the deadline)

First: FOLLOW OMG YEAH. not that special just your average follow from llama-Senpai. Votes on two books of your choice, a colored drawing of two of your OCS and Shai and one of my OCS of your choice doing something Christmas-y.

(If you're a winner and you don't celebrate Christmas please let me know and I will adjust it or do something else involving said OCS) :)

Deadline: December 30th. Then you guys can do it after Christmas of you celebrate it you know.

(If you won my last contest you probably won't place in this due to FAIRNESS. I'll still do honorable stuff)

Sorry that was so long! Can't wait to see some of these entries! Also I'll be posting them on a public board on Pinterest. Giving credit to you. If you'd rather it not be there let me know.

OKAY IM DONE NOW GO DRAW KIDS.