Christmas Contest Winners!

So I got a ton of awesome entries, so many that I really couldn't choose. So I actually have five winners and a runner-up so I'll review the prizes.

1st: follow, shoutout (message board) colored and shaded with markers and digital request, ten votes In a book of your choice, drawing posted in Pinterest

2nd: shoutout, colored and shaded (markers) or digital request, seven votes, drawing posted

3rd: shoutout, colored and shaded request, five votes, drawing posted

4th: shoutout, lined request, three votes, drawing posted

5th: shoutout, lined request, drawing posted

:) okay, now what you guys actually want to hear... the winners! (1-5 pm me for the prizes. If you don't pm me by January 7th I'll remind you)

So the runner up is . . . Colorgirl787, your entry was beautiful!

5th - @I_Haz_Da_Muffinz - guys. Guys she drew a kangaroo holding holly and it's the cutest thing. Ever. You said live in Australia right? Congrats! It's awesome!

4th - Terri-K - LOVE IT! It's super creative and her hair is freaking majestic. Congrats!

3rd - @snerson - I thought this was an awesome entry, it's the personification of an ornament and it's really creative, and beautiful. Congrats!

2nd - @OC_at_heart it's a really beautiful entry and like off-the-charts creative. I love how you did a dragon and put all the information and how the stars light up and the peppermint horns it's really neat. Congrats!

And 1st place is . . .

TheOtakuNerd !!! I LOVED THIS ENTRY. it's stunning and creative and beautiful all at once. I absolutely love how you explained what the different layers of the dress meant and the different holidays. And all the colors and detail it's amazing. Congrats!!!

Nice job guys. Remember, I loved everyone's entry, like they were really cool. Also, next time I have a contest, third book probably, the first through third winners of this cannot place, but the 4-5 and runner can. Hope you had fun!