3 Waldo Graham-cracker

(A couple notes - 1: it's mentioned that Max is gay in the description but really anything goes. 2: if you a warren hater this is not the fanfic or account for you because I fricking love warren and will not hesitate to add him into anything that's happening. And finally, 3: as I mentioned, anything goes in this story so basically any ship you ship will have its moment. If there isn't a moment and you would like there to be, leave the ship's name in the comments and I'll work it out ^.^)

Warren now had his flash drive, but Lisa remembered what I had said. I put Warren first before her. She just stood there, like an inanimate object yet she watched the scene with Nathan and Warren and me unravel through my room's window. It has been three days and she had been more thirsty than Brooke. I still had not watered her. This action will have consequences.

"Max Caulfield, right?" Nathan was approaching us alarmingly angrily. "You're one of Jefferson's photo groupies..." He pushed Warren aside. Bitch what.

"How do you know my name?" Warren was getting ready to square up as Nathan got all up in my personal space.

"Victoria won't shut up about you," I raised my eyebrow. "Uh...I mean who doesn't? Well--whatthefuckever," I almost laughed in his face.

"What do you want from her?" Warren stepped in to save the day. Nathan glared at him but turned his attention back to me.

"There's a Vortex party this Friday. You're going."

"Back off of her, dude," Warren pushed him back. Prescott head-butted him. Cue some street fighter music.

"Hey! Leave him alone," remember what I said about messing with my friends? That set off Nathan trap card. He turned on his heel and began to strangle me basically.

"Nobody tells me what to do. Not my parents, not the Principal, or that whore in the bathroom," or that whore in the bathroom -  that sounds so weird out of context. At that moment, the whore in the bathroom showed up in her car. Nathan stumbled back, startled. I propped myself up against the ride and turned my head to the driver.

"Max?"

"Chloe?"

"No way. You again?" Nathan yelled. Warren tackled the douchebag, falling over beside him.

"Go, go! I got this," telling by the punch he received next by Nathan, he did not got this. Chloe kicked open the car door.

"Get in Max!" Hold up right here. So Warren is getting his ass beat up right beside me and I'm meant to just go along with Chloe and go do happy gay things? I did notice David contemplating whether or not he should step in since I was there and I totally slayed his ass during the incident with Kate.

Anyway, bros over hoes. I kicked Nathan in the side, making his topple over in pain. I pulled Warren up by his arm and practically threw him into the car, much to Chloe's disapproval. I jumped onto the back of the pick-up truck. As we drove away, I watched David Madsen run up to Nathan Presad. I could basically see the (sexual) tension between Chloe and Warren.

Chloe I-forgot-her-middle-name Price. The girl who made me question my sexuality at the age of 9. We hadn't talked or texted for like, five years ever since I left for Blackwell yet she still looks happy as fuck to see me. As we were pulling up into the driveway of Chloe's house, I got a text from her.

'Dan Maxine ur bobbies'

Chloe had not changed in five fucking years. We stepped out of the car. Warren looked really out of place, and Chloe had her signature shit-eating grin on.

"So what the hella did that freak want with you?" In reality, the whole fight was pretty stupid.

"He invited me to a party..." I answered unsurely.

"So you decided to fight him?"

"Well...without the details, yeah."

"Good thing I saved your ass then," Chloe stated proudly, leaning against the wall of her house. Warren gave her the weirdest look.

"And you wanted to dump Warren with Nathan back there!" I shot back. Chloe awkwardly looked back at Warren.

"Sorry, dude. No hetero--I mean no hard feelings," Chloe blurted out. She quickly skipped over to the door and opened it to avoid this subject. I took Warren's hand and pulled him into the house. We followed Chloe into her room. I closed the door behind us.

"Wow, this song is fucking shit," Chloe mumbled as she took the disc out of the player. I sat at the corner of her bed.

"What do you want to listen to now?" I asked meekly. Chloe spun around on her heel.

"Those sounds you make when I go down on you."

-Blackwell Academy-
Kate was innocently cuddling her baby bunny, Alice, when suddenly she had a vision. Somewhere...somebody was sinning.
-Fin-

Warren gasped in the background, reminding Chloe that he was also there.

"Or that mixtape in the box under the bed," she shrugged. I gingerly opened the miniature chest. There was the disc on top of the pile of old photos, but also a picture of Chloe and Rachel. Even though I'm the nosiest person ever, I don't want to remind Chloe about me being missing for five years. I'm glad she moved on. My otp.

Chloe took the disc and started blasting the music. "Now this sound fucking rules! Come on, shake that boney white ass," she tugged on Warren's arm to try and get him to dance. At least she was trying to get along with him but telling somebody to 'shake their boney white ass' was probably not the way. The nerd looked at me for help. I smiled and took their picture.

"CHLOE! How many times have I told you not to blast that punk shit?" Teleporting David Madsen strikes again. "I'm coming up, we need to talk," Chloe ran to the door and blocked it with her own weight. I switched off the music.

"You need to hide!" As if we hadn't figured that out, thanks Chloe. What could we do without your amazing advice? Warren pulled a lamp out of the way and we both slid inside of the closet. Luckily, all her clothes made a mess outside of the wardrobe. Finally her sloppiness came in handy.

This is not what I had in mind when I thought about being tightly pressed up against Warren's body. Currently, David was shouting at Chloe about his missing gun. She definitely took it.

"Where are you hiding it, huh?" David was moving alarmingly close to the closet. Chloe jumped up.

"I'm not hiding anything!"

"Then you shouldn't mind if I--" he opened the closet door. All of us stared silently at each other.

"Hello," I greeted awkwardly. Warren nodded at him.

"So now you brought two people right into the house when it's the afternoon?" He yelled. "I'm so sick of you sneaking in your orgies into this house!" Chloe rolled her eyes like any rebellious teenager. "At least they're polite," David added quietly, glaring at us. Warren stepped out of the closet, knocking into the lamp which then fell onto David's head. The scientist panicked, knocking over a few more books, also falling onto the poor guard's face.

"That is hella fucked up...do it again," Chloe looked at Warren, expecting him to throw another book at Madsen. A couple seconds passed, Warren was not gonna do it again. I nudged David with my foot. He was out cold.

"That won't do Warren's and my Blackwell record any good," I mumbled.

"Is he dead?"

"I mean, I'm not a doctor but..."

In the next entry

"Do you make out with strangers?"
-
"We know each other, Victoria."
-
"Exactly."

"Max, you saw that ball coming right for me! Why didn't you tell me?"
"GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME ALYSSA!"