11 Midnight Saunters (pt1)

(YALL IM CRYING so I was gone yet again)": because I could not think of a follow up for that last chapter I'm sorry! RIP Marshfield shippers!!! Anyway....,,,.youve all been asking for it::;,:::....all the time...,..every time...,..here it is..,,.the most requested ship,,..)

Have you ever found yourself in a position where the only thought in your head is, 'how the fuck did things turn out this way?'?

I'm not talking about that one time you took up yoga for a minute and were wondering how the hell am I going to get my leg back down from this hellish trap I've gotten myself into.

I would make a sex position joke but I know all my readers are virgins.

Where am I leading with all of this bullcrap?

So, I'm creeping thru the mysterious dark hallways of Blackwell Academy at way-too-fucking-late o'clock in the night with my partner in crime. After what happened with Lisa, the vigilant incident, Arcadia Bay's Bad Day, Small Town Smackdown, School Overrule, Green Scene, Dehydration Damnation, BrutaLISAtion, whatever you want to call it, Chloe was *drum roll* accepted back into this God-forsaken school! Obviously it wasn't like, oh here's your scholarship you're welcome pothead ha ha, but nonetheless, she's here, she's queer.

And one of the first things she decides to do when she got another chance at a future is fuck shit up and drag me here to do rebellious things.

We snuck into the science lab. We had a flashlight but Chloe hogged it so the only source of light for me was the moon. I look over at her and the realisation hits me hard, oh my dog, it's the middle of night. Everybody is sleeping or doing some stupid shit while the school is empty. That's like a billion metres squared and we're the only two occupying them.

Just Chloe and I.

I could kill her and there would be no eye-witnesses. Drown her in the school pool. Just bash her head with the fire extinguisher. Take a scalpel from the teacher's desk in this lab. It's kind of like Chloe to disappear at times and appear again. It would be totally plausible she got caught up with Frank in some new trou--

"Earth to Max! Hello?" I snapped out of my alarmingly psychopathic thoughts by Chloe waving her hand in front of my face. "You've been staring at me for a hella long time. While I appreciate the attention, what the fuck is up?"

"Just got...lost in your eyes~"

Rewind

"Thinking about the mosh-pit, shakah brah."

Rewind

"Wasn't me."

Rewind

"I can't believe Chloe is dead...sometimes I still hear her voice at night..."

Rewind

I looked down at the desk on which I was sitting. "Warren got an A-"

Chloe snorted and picked up the test paper. "Fucking nerd." She turned the - to a +. Her grin faded from her face as she put the pen down and carefully placed the paper back where it was. The pothead spun and sat on the desk beside me.

"You know he has a crush on you, right?" I rolled my eyes so far they could've rolled across the table.

"Congratulations! You are the millionth user to have said that to me! To reclaim your prize, please enter all your credentials, location, and debit card pin code."

Rewind

"You know he has a crush on you, right?"

"Wowser, really? I never noticed."