[ Chapter Two ]

My legs finally decided to move as I backed up from them as they emerged from the shadows of the alley. Fine time for my legs to regain their commonsense. They approached me and I fell to my knees. "Make it quick, please." I leaned forward placing my hands on the concrete of the street.

Sprinkles of rain started to to pour onto my hands. Some hitting my hair, making the strands heavy and stick together. Oh, thank you for making my death cliche. I looked down to the ground listening to them giggle and snicker above me in whispers. "If you guys are going to kill me, can you do it already? I have shit to do."

"For someone who is about to die, you sure have a smart ass mouth-" I heard a groan after a solid hard hit.

"Shut up, we aren't going to kill her, as long as she cooperates." I looked up at them but before I could examine their psychical features a black sack was placed over my head and my hands were tied behind my back with rope. Do they just carry this shit around with them? I squirmed in their arms before I left myself flying in the air. They threw me off a building, didn't they? I'm going to die and I haven't even found love yet. I-

I was cut short as the whole right side of my body came in contact with something cold, soft, and leathery.

I was in the back of a car, thank God- wait! No, they were kidnapping me. I tried to sit up in my seat several times and finally succeeded on my eighth try. I could kind of see the scenery we passed from the little holes in the sack. "Where are we going?"

Silence.

"Hey, can you please tell me where we are going?"

More silence.

"Hey! Shitheads, I know you can hear me I can feel the damn car moving. If you're just going to put me in the human trafficking business, I'd rather you kill me."

"Oh really?"

"Yes but no."

They started to speak in some type of foreign language and the rude ones voices seemed to rise in anger. What were they speaking in? Was it Spanish? Italian? Shit, it could have Japanese for I know. "Okay, blockheads, Ignore me then." I stuck my tongue out, not knowing if they saw me or not.

I stayed quiet for the rest of what seemed like five hour ride. Mostly due to me falling asleep, only to wake up when I hear the door to my left open.

"Andiamo puttana." I gasped at his rude comment.

"I don't know what andy-yada-yaymo means but I know what puttana means you asshole!" I thrashed around and tried to free my wrists from this tight hold, hoping they came off so I could punch him in the face.

"Calm down my dear, nothing is going to happen." I heard a door close behind me and the bag was removed from my head. I strained from the amount of light that hit my eyes and I hissed. "Welcome to the Morelli house.."