[ Chapter 29 ]

Heeeeellllllooooo ☺️ I had writers block & I worked hard to write this .. But if this sucks , tell me ✨ your opinions are important 👐🏾

* * * *

"It's been a week." Alex popped up from inside the clothing rack. "You should let him explain."

"Why the fuck do all you guys say that everytime his dumbass creates a problem?" I looked down at her.

"Ouch, already cursing and it's only two in the afternoon." I smiled, flicking her off.

"If he wants to discuss things I'll let him, but he will have 30 seconds to explain everything." I pushed a blue t-shirt in front of her face laughing in the process.

"He doesn't even remember doing it." She popped her head back out between the gray shirt and a navy blue one.

"And I don't remember that night either, but you dont see me knocked up now do you." I placed a black maxi dress onto my pile of clothes. "Just.. give me some time to process this alright, I'll talk to him at some point, we have no choice but to talk about this shitty situation. I promise. This whole cheating thing, you being pregnant, me and my father actually speaking would have all sunk in and I wont be this clouded with things." I rambled.

"How'd you know?" She whispered. I froze, looking at her as her wide eyes met mine. "I never told anyone.."

"There were signs.." I trailed off.

"Like?" She questioned.

"When you were eating that weird combo of chips.. That was the first sign. Then at the party, you kept getting Macho to take you to the bathroom cause you felt sick.." I looked at Macho as he chatted with a friend.

"Does he know?" She shook her head, her mouth opened. Then closed. "When are you going to tell him? You can't let him figure out by himself."

"I'll tell him within a week, I'll have the courage to do it by then." She quieted down. "Just please don't tell him,"

"Fine, fine. But, I'm setting a calendar reminder just so I can make sure you really do it." She blew me a kiss before ducking out of the rack and skipping over to Macho.

As I paid the cashier for the clothes that I wanted, and needed, I looked back over at Macho and Alex.

Seeing them together gave me hope, even after Macho cheated, Alex still forgave him, still desperately loved and wanted him, still wanted to carry his baby.. She forgave him through everything, and its not like she could tell her brother, Macho is one of Angelo's closest friends.

She fought this battle alone.

Maybe he does deserve a second chance? I sighed leaning against the counter, dizziness.

As the cashier handed me my clothes back I smiled at her making my way back over to Macho.

"Hey you guys.. I.." I stumbled over towards a rack, "You as hungry.. hungry.." I brought the rack down with me as I laided on my butt.

"Skylar! Skylar!" Alex yelled. She lightly slapped my face, bringing me back to reality. "Girl, what the hell was that! Are you okay?" I nodded, linking arms with her.

"Im just a little hungry," I lazily smiled up at her, "I didn't eat this morning." She rolled her eyes and dragged me towards the food court.

* * * *

"Im stuffed." I patted my stomach. I sat back in my chair and looked up at the ceiling.

"Shit, you better be. You ate Subway, McDonald's and Chic-fil-a." She pulled out more than a few hundred dollar bills from her wallet. "Nearly drained out our daily-"

"Put that away!" I shoved the money back into the tight space. "Jesus! We're in a mall, not a stripper joint. Keep that damn money hidden." She laughed.

"Well then you have to remember we are at a mall as well and not at a fucking all you can eat buffet." I grinned.

"Oops?" She rolled her eyes as we shared a laugh.

* * * *

"We're gonna talk." I barged into Angelo's office, he ran his hands through his hair, looking up at me. "I'm not going to let this be like the last incident that you fucked up in. I'm going to be the mature fucker in this situation and you're gonna the dumbass that you are and sit there and tell me why the fuck you thought sleeping with that slippery bitch was a good idea." I calmly stated.

After Macho and Alex fed me practically the entire mall we decided to come home. We had been home for three hours, and this whole time Angelo wouldnt leave my damn head. So I came to the realization I obviously needed to talk to him.

"Like I was trying to tell you that night, I don't remember sleeping with her." I took deep breaths. Very, very deep breaths. I needed them. "Skylar, even so I would never intentionally cheat on you." He stood up in his chair.

I held my hand out, stopping him in his tracks. "And if I was pregnant?" I looked up at him as rebellious tears fell from my face.

"What-" He took a step closer to me.

"You heard me. What if I ended up pregnant? What would you do then.. I mean your fiancé is pregnant and your ex is as well, at the same time. What do you do?" I looked down at my stomach.

"Are you preg-"

"No."

Not in the slightest am I pregnant. But what if I was? What would he do.. I wanted to know.

"Skylar-" More tears fell.

"Force one to get an abortion?" I want to throw up.

"Sky-" I could hear his footsteps.

"Put a hit out on one of the mothers?" My stomach hurts.

"Shove one of us into the dungeons of death never to be heard of again?" More footsteps.

"Sky-" His hands on my cheeks are warm..

"But the real question is.. Would it be me?" His soft lips collided with mine, making my heart skip a beat.

"Please stop." He rested his forehead on mine. "I love you so much, I never meant for this to happen. Like I said, I dont remember even sleeping with her." He wiped the unwanted tears off my cheeks.

"Angelo.."

"If I could take this all back, I would. If I had to choose between you or Dove having my firstborn it'd be you. But, she is carrying my child Skylar, and I cannot do anything about that." I nodded.

"I get it." I wiped my cheeks. "But I'm staying."

"What?" He cupped my face, tilting to look up at him.

"I'll stay. I dont care if she is pregnant, you're mine." He laughed causing me to laugh.

"Of course I am." He said as he kissed me once again.

- - Excuse Mistakes - -