[ Chapter 27 ]

"What the fuck are you two bastards doing here?"

"Honey.."

"Don't honey me." Looking at Angelo. I didn't know what to feel, Happiness? Sadness? or completely furious. He had no right to call my parents here, why did he even think this was a good idea in the first place! I appreciate his effort, but I wasn't mentally prepared to see them yet.

"D'Angelo, can I talk to you? In private." I forced a smile on my face, grabbing his hand to pull him upstairs into my room.

Closing my door behind me, he smirked. "Babe, your parents are downstairs." I smacked him upside the head and frowned.

"We aren't doing that dumbass!" I glared at him, "Why would you do this!" I yelled, pacing back and forth. "Why would you invite them here without at least talking to me first?"

He watched me as I moved across the room, panicking. His smile dropped and he looked a little hurt. "I thought you would like to see them.."

I calmed just a bit, "No.. no I wouldn't. I'm sorry I screamed.. I just- I appreciate the effort you used to get them here but, my father and mother aren't what they seem." I sighed, sitting on my bed.

"Mia dea.." I smiled at his use of Italian. He sat down beside me, taking my hand in his.

"After the accident.. they weren't the same. They never wanted to leave his side, even months after he got better. I could tell they couldn't trust me around my own little brother anymore. They hired babysitters when they were required to leave the house, I mean who does that! I was 17 I could handle it." I took a breath, "I understand yes, most of it was my fault, I shouldn't have turned around but it was purely an accident." He nodded. "I loved Blake Angel.. He was my little adorable rock that kept me grounded."

I turned towards him, "You know they wouldn't even let me drive alone with him anymore.. if I wanted to do anything, go buy him clothes, go to the ice cream parlor, go to the park I had to bring that damn nanny with me! I had to raise my own brother up until he was 5, then they just magically step in as if they had been there the whole time."

"Skylar.."

"My Mother always used to give me these looks as if.. she hated me.. as if I wasn't her own child anymore, it felt like she disowned me and my father.. my damn father he just went along with it! He was always there for me through everything.. Then he just magically took her side. So the fact I never used to come out of my bedroom was their fault. I was traumatized and they just made it worse for me. I felt so alone. They are the worst parents ever, and I wish you wouldn't have brought them here because I'm going to be a nervous wreck the whole night and-" He crashed his lips into mine, shutting me up.

He wiped my unwanted tears off my cheeks, "It was not your fault and if they dont want anything to do with you? Fine. Their loss, because you're perfect in every way possible." Smiling as I slowly pushed him on his back, I wrapped my arms lazily around his neck. I kissed down his neck he let out a groan before pushing me back a bit.

"Cazzo.. Skylar- We have to wait-" I groaned as I slowly began to grind on his lap. "Sky-" he grabbed my hips and bit his lip, "Our parents are downstairs."

I stopped teasing him and looked down. He propped himself up with his elbows and looked up at me. "Our? Your parents are here?" Add onto my stress why dont you..

"Well, yeah.. I wanted you to meet them since you know.. you couldn't meet them at the party." He trailed off. I sighed, rolling off his lap. "They got here, maybe an hour before you came downstairs."