[ Chapter 18 ]

"You have no idea what its like none of you do." I sighed and placed my head in my hands. Anastasia, Sierra, Chelsea, and Alex looked at me and sighed. "Seeing three of my closest friends in bed, in pain because they risked their lives to save me.. I couldn't do anything to save you guys, I'm so sorry." I could feel tears streaming down my face and Chelsea shook her head.

"But you did try and save me! I saw you three helping Macho, a-and you could have just left me there, you could have saved yourself and left me to potentially die there.. But you didn't. Yeah, you got scared cause of the bodies, but it was your first time seeing alot of them in one place. It was like an unofficial funeral home."

Alex looked down at the other end of the room, before looking back at me, "Yeah, my gorgeous baby wouldn't be here had you not-"

"He wouldn't be in here had I just gone and followed the line of girls when Angel told me too! Chelsea wouldn't have gotten hurt because I know Nikki would have done everything in his power to save her, and most importantly I know Angel wouldn't be locked up in his room had I just been in the safe room." I gripped my hair tightly and started to groan in frustration. "All I do is cause my loved ones pain Ana.."

Anastasia ran over to me and softly moved my hands from my hair and squatted down to my level and looked me in the eyes, I sniffled and she gave me a hearty smile and wiped my tears. "All I do is cause my loved ones pain Ana.. a-and I.. I-"

"We know you didn't mean to get any of them hurt Sky, its okay. You know why? Because they'll be okay." She whispered and I wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her into a tight hug, crying on her shoulder.

As I sobered up I looked up at them, "I'm so sorry you guys.." I wiped my tears.

"Stop apologizing you dummy." Sierra giggled and walked over to me.

I looked over at Alex, "How's Macho anyway.. Is he okay?"

"He had a concussion, but he is perfectly fine now, back to his laughing and sarcastic ass self."

"How did he.."

"When he fell ontop of you he hit his head pretty bad on the concrete, but he doesn't regret saving you for a second."

"Where is he?"

"Just a few beds down." I nodded. I stood up and walked in that direction. When we neared his little assigned area I laughed as saw him sitting up watching Cougar Town and laughing at the gang hiding from Jules. He looked at me and clicked his TV to mute, giving me a confused look.

"Uh, hey Skylar.. What's-" I quickly approached him and surrounded him in a hug, completely catching him offguard.

"Thank you." He slowly wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me tightly.

"Skylar are you okay?" I nodded.

"Cause of you, Chelsea, and Angel.. Yeah, I'm fine." He chuckled and let me go, but then frowned as I punched him in the arm.

"What was the for! You can't hit a patient."

"Oh, but I can! I did it to Chelsea, and I'm pretty sure I did it to D'Angelo too, I just can't freaking remember right now!" I sighed to calm down, "Why did you do it? Why risk your life-"

"Oh dont start with me.. But if I have to tell you. Three reasons; one, I had a vest on you didn't. I would have been perfectly fine. Two, Alexandra wouldn't have forgave me for letting her best friend die,"

"That's for damn sure." Alex interjected.

He shot her a look before continuing, "and from that huge ass rock on your finger Angelo would have killed me for letting his fiance die. And four, well I just couldn't live with myself if I let you die in front of me." I smiled.

"You guys are so amazing, I never thought I would have such awesome friends like you, especially in this place."

"Well, I don't want to take all the credit but-" Macho gloated.

"Oh shuttup you idiot, stop ruining the moment!" Alex snapped but walked over to him and gave him a kiss.

"Bleh, you guys will be the cause of me throwing up my breakfast." Alex stuck her tongue at me, making me to grin.

• • • •

It had been a week and a half since I saw him. Where the hell is Angel? Is this the old Propose-n-Ditch, cause I don't like this at all. "This is hell, you know that right?"

"Oh, calm down. He might just be out on a job-"

"Which let me remind you, he should not be doing!" I leaned against the kitchen island and listened to Alex ramble on with reasons as to why he was possibly gone while she ate icecream with pickles. What the hell is she eating..

"Or he could be-" I shoved a honey bun in her mouth and she smiled. "Thank you." I nodded and sighed, standing up.

"You have a weird taste in food." I motioned to her icecream creation as she ripped apart another honeybun and dropped the pieces into the bowl.

"Oh this? I just had a sudden craving for it." She shrugged and continued to eat her icecream with pickles and honeybun chunks. "It's really delicious."

"That looks dis-" I froze when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and hug me tightly from behind as they placed their chin in the crook of my neck.

"Hello future Mrs. Skylar Morelli."

"Where have you been!" I turned around and hit him in his chest, causing him to groan. "See! This is why you ahould be resting, not fighting!"

He rolled him eyes, "mi dispiace la mia dea.."His accent made my legs turn to jelly. He placed a soft kiss on my collarbone and the stubble on his chin made me swoon. "I have a favor to ask of you."

I turned around in his arms and looked up at him, smiling "That is?"

"You guys make me sick." Alex pretended to gag.

He rolled his eyes then looked down at me, smiling in the process, "I want you to meet my parents."

No way..

-- Excuse Mistakes !! --

A/N: Im ready for my punishment.. Im sorry, I didnt update. When school, my "boyfriend" & Anime take up 96% of my life, its pretty hard to update.

BUT, at least to get back on your good side I am doing a double update. Is that what authors on here call it? Imma just stick with that, but yaay !

Updates! *Jazz hands*