[ Chapter 13 ]

Tying the top of my bikini behind me, I looked behind me as Angelo rubbed my shoulders and pecked me on the shoulder with his soft lips. He gently moved my hair from my neck and licked my neck before sucking softly on the small spot, erupting a small moan from my mouth. "Angelo.."

I caught his small smirk in the mirror before he picked me up bridal style and carried me over to my bed, "I can't let you go out here looking like this.."

"But you-" He dropped me on my plush bed before spreading my leg, standing between them. "Y-You picked it out Angelo.."

"I know, but the thought of anyone looking at you is going to kill me.." He clenched his jaw, and his hands tightened their grip on my hips making me moan once again. "Let me have you Skylar, just for tonight." I bit my lip and slowly nodded.

What? No not yet. I can't have you be another Spencer..

He leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips, before standing back up and slowly slipping his fingers into me. "Skylar.."

"Angel-" I froze as a gunshot went off. Time slowed down as Angel fell forward onto my stomach, it soon being covered in a pool of his blood. "Angel!" I stopped talking as the scene before me melted into goo before appearing as a dark pink room- with no Angel. I sighed, and slowly inched my way up as I sat up.

Just a sex dream, and not just any old sex dream. One about Angel.

"If you're going to dream about me, at least invite me in real life." I slightly jumped, turning on my lamp light I looked at my doorway and there he stood in all his half naked, arrogant, cocky glory. "What was I doing? Fingering you to death? No! Was I taking my large co-"

"No, shut up. None of that." You started to though. "Why are you in my doorway anyway, go to sleep."

"I always come to check up on you at this time of night." He said oh-so-casually. "I have to make sure you're okay. Not kidnapped, hurt, or make sure no one is trying to assassinate you in your sleep." He counted on his fingers.

"Well thanks for that gorgeous visual dear Angelo." He pushed himself off the frame of the door and slowly walked over my bed. As he grew closer I realized that there was a huge tent in his pants. "Um.. Angel, shouldn't you do something about.. that?" I pointed to his bulge and he looked down and shrugged.

"It's normal when I'm around you." He crawled his way over to me before stopping a couple inches in front of me. It felt like my heart had stopped and decided not to work as his eyes danced all over my face. "Skylar.."

Before he realized it I lunged onto him, capturing his lips as mine. Maybe it was the way his raspy voice whispered my name, or maybe it was because I hated the fact his lips were only an inch away from mine and I wasn't kissing them. Why was I thinking like this?

He tightened his grip on my ass helping me grind my hips on his lap. Feeling his hard-on grow in his pants I rubbed him through his sweats. The sparks. The friction. Mind-blowing.

"Skylar.." He suddenly grabbed hold my hips and let out an exasperated breath. "You gotta stop if you don't plan on going on the way." I traced his abs and sighed. He sat up and wrapped my legs around his waist, and let me tell you the contact between our chests was amazing.

"Will Alex be okay with me sleeping with her older brother?" I looked up at him and he placed his finger underneath my chin just like he had the first time we met. "I don't want to ruin our friendship because of this.."

"I don't care how she feels." He slowly leaned in, gently kissing me on the lips and tightening his hold around my waist. He moved his hand from underneath my chin to my neck and slowly moved it up to my hair; taking it out its messy bun. 

For the next 15 minutes, we never let up. We didn't care if we got caught either, it was just him and I intertwined in this simple position. Before we knew it I yawned, interrupting us and he smiled. "Tired?" I  nodded as I rubbed my finger over my swollen lips.

"Okay, I guess we can take a break. I'll see you in the morning Skylar." What? No! Please don't leave.. He picked me up and placed me on my plush pink bed before climbing off and heading for the door.

"Wait! Angelo.." I called after him, I didn't want him to leave me by myself.

"Hmm?" He turned around and looked at me.

"Please, I- um, can you.. stay with me?" I asked quietly, he's going to say no..

He stayed silent for a good three minutes- or at least that's what it felt like -before opening his mouth before closing it. "I'm sorry, It was silly to ask.. I just thought-"

He closed the door behind him, "No, its not that.. I was just surprised by it is all." He climbed into bed with me and wrapped his arms around me. "But, of course I'll stay with you."

I cuddled into his chest and I heard his heart rate pick up, is that because of me? Cant be. "Angel, tell me about yourself." I whispered into his chest as he exhaled.

"Well, you already know I'm a mafia underboss, but I'm only half Italian. My mother is white-"

"Seriously? I never-" I let out a large yawn and he smiled, running his hand down my back. "I never knew that about you." I looked up at him and touched the small stubble underneath his chin, "Is that why you barely speak Italian like the rest of these guys?" He nodded.

"Italian is my second language, my mom didn't want me growing up feeling like an outcast cause nearly everyone here speaks English here. I mean in a way, they're both my first because I learned both at the same time. My mom taught me English and my dad taught me Italian."

"Was it hard learning both?" He nodded.

"I always mixed them together, until I got older of course." I confirmed with a small 'mhm' and snuggled closer to him.

"If I had known you when I was younger, I would have learned Italian just to be your friend." I smiled, I felt him tense underneath me. At least I think he did- I was too tired to care. "Because even though you give off an asshole aura, you're an amazing person." I yawned as he stayed silent.

"Night Skylar." He mumbled.

"Night Angel." I closed my eyes.

"I love you." He whispered.

"Mhm." I agreed, drifting off to sleep in his arms.

-- Excuse Mistakes!!--

Okay! I know I promised this like one or two days ago, buuuttt , I wrote it. Wattpad deleted all of it up the dream ending, and I was procrastinating to the max. But! On the bright side, BA DOOM! It's here.

Well, I'm going to take a nap, hope you liked the chapter!!