Q&A Answers!

Q&A ANSWERS

[ NICO ]

Q. What would you do if you lost Alex?

Well . . . I can't even bring myself to think of it. If I lost Alex, I would try every way I can to talk to her everyday, because I won't be losing my best friend or my wife; I'd be losing a part of myself. She will always be with me and I'd make sure she ended up in Elysium. Because whatever happens, she deserves too much in this world.

Q. Why is your daughter named Callie? Is she named after someone?

This question should be answered by Al, since she's the one who insisted upon naming our daughter Callie.

Q. Where was your honeymoon?

Tartarus.

. . . Just kidding.

Alex actually insisted on going to Paris again. I don't know why, but she seems to love that place. And it so happens we ended up living there for two years.

Q. Do you ever fight?

Of course! We are a married couple. However, our fight consist of arguing on who had to change Callie's diaper or who forgot to feed her. As you can see, we're not the most ideal parents...

[ ALEX ]

Q. Whatever happened to Allie? Where is she now?

Ahh. The good old, Ally filled days. Thanks for reminding me!

But if you must know, Ally is now happily married. Surprise, surprise! Even if she did get her revenge, I'm happy for her. She lives in New York and has two kids.

Q. Where was your honeymoon?

I think Nico answered that question but we spent our honeymoon days in Paris!

Q. Why is your daughter named Callie? Is she . . .

I had a aunt named Callie Hayes. She died trying to save my mother and I loved her a lot. My mother always spoke of her in a soft, reminiscing tone and I'm glad she died a hero. I named my daughter so because I believe one day, she will grow up to be a strong, beautiful young woman.

Q. Do you think you're a good mother?

Not really . . . I mean, I'm not perfect of course. I want to protect Callie from everything and anything and even though I have an eye on her all the time, I seem to forget something or the other. For example, changing her diaper!

[ RANDOM ]

PERCY:

Q. What did you do on your sister's wedding?

Wait. You heard about me crying?

Well, it's a lie. I just had my bangs in my eyes.

[ AUTHOR ]

Q. Can I translate 'Dark Chocolate' in German?

Of course you can love! As long as you mention the original was written by me and give me credit in the description :-)

Q. WILL YOU WRITE MORE?!

Hahaha, well I plan on it. I love writing and it's one of my favourite pastimes, so I'll try my very best to come up with a new series for you guys :-) 

{EDIT: My new book, Ablaze, is out now! It's a Leo Valdez fanfiction and I would love for you guys to go check it out!}

Q. Are you thinking of writing a book between the last chapter and the epilogue? I would love to see what Ally wants to do as revenge on Alex. Not to mention you're an awesome writer!

One: Thank you so much love! That means a lot. Your comments are what motivate me to write more :-)

Two: I might write a sequel. Mostly based on what happens to the children of all our fellow demigods. Kind of like the next generation! Of course I posted a prologue for it, but ended up deleting :-( I'll try my best to give you guys an intake on what happens between Ally and Alex too but I can't promise anything ;-)

Q. Why is the book called 'Dark Chocolate'? Do you prefer eating it or . . . ?

Actually no, I hate dark chocolate. Oh the irony. But, I picked the name because honestly; when I first though of the story, I imagined Nico's personality as someone who was all mysterious and dark on the inside and Alex was the exact opposite. She was sweet and open, and her she wore her emotions on her sleeve. That's what inspired the name :-)

Or, you could just think I had no literal explanation for the name and I'm just uncreative and lame :-P

*

*

*

*

*

*

Well that's a wrap! Hope you guys liked the answers and if you have anymore questions, PM me! I got some of the questions in my inbox and I was pretty happy :-)

Remember to smile lovelies! x