Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Alex's Point Of View:

"He thinks Hades will approve of Ally? Hell to the no! He would never! Most of the daughters of Aphrodite are slutty - sorry Pipes, not you - annoying and very vulgar," Mya rants,"He's just too blind to see what's in front of him!"

Yes. Nico had had the nerve to ask Ally to be his girlfriend. And it had been only two weeks since he told me the news. Percy had straight out wanted to kill him but I stopped him from any kind of violence. But that didn't stop him from trying to pounce on Nico or glare at him whenever he passed by... with Ally.

I sigh quietly as Piper, Annabeth and I listen to Mya rant on and on about how Nico was dumb to ask Ally to be his girlfriend and how she hopes Zeus would shoot Ally from the sky.

"Mya! I don't care!" I interrupt her,"He made his choice."

"But-" Mya tried to argue.

"It's okay. It wasn't going to happen anyway," I say sadly.

I really did care a lot about Nico. No matter what, I would still care, but it hurts to see him with Ally. And beause I had carelessly fallen for him.

"She's right M," Piper says, sighing sadly,"But Albitch totally sunk my ship." They had now started calling Ally a name: Albitch.

"What ship?" I say confusedly.

"Alico, duh!"

I shoot Piper a 'What-the-hell?' look and say,"What is that?"

"When you think two people look good together, you ship them!" Piper explains,"Like Alex plus Nico is equal to Alico!" She does the jazz hands and smiles like a maniac.

Okay, new revelation today: My friends are absolutely cray-cray.

"Okay then..."

"I'm serious, Nico needs to be taught a lesson on how girls who you're supposed to marry should be treated!" Mya says putting her hands on her hips.

"Woah, woah!" I say,"Marriage? Don't you think that's-" My sentence is cut off by Piper.

"No! She's right!" Piper says standing up as high-fiving Mya.

"What do you think Annabeth?"

This was it. This was the time Annabeth's going to tell them that they were insane.

"They're right," she states with a straight faced but I could see she was trying not to smile.

"WHAT?!" I scream. Oh come on!

"I said, they're right!" she repeats slowly,"He needs to know that he can't just do that!"

"Who just can't do what?" Hazel Levesque, 'that person's' half-sister from Camp Jupiter comes up over hearing our convo. You can guess who 'that person' is.

"No offence or anything, but we were talking about your little bro Nico," Mya says sitting down onto the sand.

"Nah, none taken. He's been so downright stupid to do this to Alex!" Hazel says shrugging her shoulders joining Pipe's side,"I felt like hitting him upside the head."

"What can we do?" Mya says.

After a moment of silence, Piper pipes up (no pun intended).

"I know!" she exclaims,"What about my brother Dylan?"

We all look at her weirdly, before Hazel suddenly gets her plan, whatever it was. Then, as like the flu, the idea spread amongst the girls. They were all giggling and looking at me expectingly.

"What?!" I say exasperated that they wouldn't tell me.

"You're going to fake date Dylan Fields."

___________________________________________________________________________

Surprise, surprise! Since I love you guys, here's some drama ;)) I know... I'm not normal :)

So, vote and comment and make me happy! :33