Prologue

Prologue |

Alex's Point Of View:

I raced down the empty hallway, dodging a few late comers, trying to reach Classroom A-120. I was already 15 minutes late and I knew Mrs. Kenny would not spare me a detention. Because of Ally and her stupid Bubbly Bitches I was late to History, again.

Ally Calahay was the bitchiest bitch in the whole school. Excuse my language but that is the only word that could describe her behavior towards the student body. Like any cliché story, she was a cheerleader, with her friends commonly known as the 'Bubbly Bitches'. The friend group included the twins Wren and Mandy Benson, Bella Jones and Layla Winreck, Ally's best friend.

Ally was the perfect girl. Blonde hair, blue eyes, skinny figure and a face that looked absolutely flawless. Then there was her boyfriend, Ben Richards. He was the hottest guy in the whole school though he was a bit clueless.

I ran faster and finally reached the door, which with my luck was closed. I knocked, waiting for it to open.

Mrs.Kenny was standing at the door her arms crossed. Her stern expression gave away everything.

"May I ask why you are late Ms. Campbell?" Mrs.Kenny asks.

"My locker got stuck."

I was telling her the truth but she wasn't convinced.

"What really happened?" She says.

The thing is Ally and her Bubbly Bitches glued my locker shut. How they knew my combination, nobody has a clue.

"It's the truth!" I argue.

"Sure it is," Mrs.Kenny said sarcastically,"Now get in! And don't be late again or triple detention!"

I went in to see Ally high-fiving Layla.

'Bitch.'

I went to my seat next to Kayla Thesslewell.

"Okay class! Settle down! We have some new students and I want you to be as friendly as possible." Mrs.Kenny said before opening the door to reveal him.

———

Nico's Point Of View:

[24 HOURS AGO]

"Grover, for the last time, stop annoying me and go with Percy!" I said irritably at the annoying satyr.

"I told you! Percy is busy, Piper can't go, Leo is going crazy trying to fix this weird machine, Frank and Hazel are at Camp Jupiter and Chiron won't let me go alone after the last incident," Grover finished his speech, pouting.

We were in my cabin at Camp Half-Blood and Grover was trying to make me go with him to the place I hate more than the Underworld; school.

Just thinking about it sent chills down my spine. I hated everything about that place; the classes, the bullies, the boys but especially the girls. The stereotypical girls who only cared about themselves.

Now, Grover was asking me, out of all the people in the world me, to go to school with him to rescue a demi-god, who was apparently a girl.

"Please Nico! I beg of you! Please!" Grover pleaded.

"What about Clarisse?" I ask thinking about the fierce girl from the Ares cabin.

"No way!" Grover says automatically.

He practically begs for the next 20 minutes before I finally give in.

This is going to be horrible.

Someone save my sanity!

———

I didn't get any sleep at all last night. All I could think about was going to that Hell (And I don't mean the Underworld).

I woke up early, ate breakfast, bid my goodbyes to Chiron who nodded and grabbed Grover.

"How are we going to get there?" I hissed.

"Shadow traveling," Grover replied smoothly.

"How are we going to do that? I can barely transport myself, but with you? How in the Hades am I going to do that?" I replied.

"I'm taking Mrs. O'Leary," he said.

At the sound of her name (I don't know how she heard!) Mrs. O'Leary bounded up to us.

Grover climbed her and did a salute before saying our location.

Newton High, in New York.

I shadow traveled to our location.

———

In a flash of black, I was in front of a red brick building, Grover beside me.

We said good-bye to Mrs. O'Leary, who licked us.

I walked to the door and took a deep breath.

'This is it, di Angelo! You can do this!'

We went straight to the office. We were greeted by a receptionist who raised her eyebrows at us before handing us our schedule.

Quickly running to our lockers, we slammed them shut and ran straight to first period.

We reached just in time to be pulled inside by the teacher (who I later got to know as Mrs. Kenny) and hastily introduced.

The first person my eyes landed on was her.

She had straight light brown hair, green coloured eyes that found themselves piercing into my soul and her smile. Man, her smile was perfect. A row of perfectly straight teeth and one slight dimple poking out.

And that is how ladies and gentleman, the first question on Nico di Angelo's mind when entering first period was, 'Who is that girl?'

We will be right back after this commercial break!

____________________________________________________________________

Hi! So this is the prologue! How do you guys like it?

Please vote and comment! :))