Chapter 9

Picture of Alex's dress and herself on the side ---->

~*~

Chapter 9:

Nico's Point of View:

"Piper! Let go of me this instance! I will not stand for this! No! LET GO!" I thrash and kick my legs trying to get out of the daughter of Aphrodite's grip but it seemed impossible.

We looked crazy as she dragged me towards my worst nightmare. Alex. She's beautiful and she's usually in my most amazing dreams (I never said that). But no, this task was exactly like a nightmare. Asking her out to prom...

Somebody kill me now. Please. Where is a Minotaur when you need one?

I sigh as she finally drags me practically throwing me at Alex.

"Um... hey Alex!" I say shyly, stumbling.

~*~*~*~*

Alex's Point Of View:

Somebody tapped my shoulder and I turn around to see Nico.

"Um... hey Alex!" Nico says shyly.

I smile at him and say,"Hey Nico! What's up?"

I see Piper retreat from the scene, grinning like a maniac. Okay then..

"I-I was just wondering i-if you would like to..." He took a long pause as if to catch a breath.

"Like to what?"

"Go to prom with me?" he blurts out and blushes looking at the ground.

I blush a crimson sort of colour and smile at his cuteness. D'aww.

"Of course!"

He looks up and his face starts shining like a Christmas tree. To know that I had that effect on him...

"Okay then... I'll pick you up at 6 I guess?"

"Nico, I live next door to you," I giggle.

"I know! But I would like to pick you up!" he says smiling.

"Okay! But it won't be my fault if Percy goes all protective ape on you," I say laughing and pushing my hair out of my eyes.

He looks scared for a moment before shrugging and parting his ways.

I will never understand Nico di Angelo.

~*~*~*~*~

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up with a burst of excitement. TODAY WAS CAMP PROM.

My mom dropped off a dress for me. She had given it (unfortunately!) to Leo, who had been messing about near the boundary with Percy.

Leo had made me run after him for an hour just to get the dress back. If Travis hadn't pounced on him, I would still be chasing him. Piper, Hazel, Annabeth, Reyna, Mya, Rachel and I would be getting ready together in Percy and I's cabin (I was kicking him out for tonight).

I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and tied my hair into a ponytail.

Percy had already left. I went to the pavilion to have breakfast and sat down next to Percy.

"Who's taking you to prom baby sis'?" Percy asked.

"Nico. And don't call me baby sis'!" I said glaring at him.

"di Angelo? Wow!" he said before wiggling his eyebrows and smirking. I gave him a playful push and get up. I have to keep Nico away from Percy before he starts to give him 'The Talk'. But I couldn't find Nico anywhere.