Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

Nico's Point Of View:

"Ally?" I hear the shock in Alex's voice as she sees the blonde haired devil. Ally's ever-growing smirk becomes larger upon seeing Alex and I but it droops a little when she sees our hands clasped together. I don't even know why I'm still holding her soft, delicate hand.

"Oh! Alex! What a surprise!" she's tries to act shocked. But I know, after we had saved her, she had threatened Grover and I that she would tattle to everyone what we truly are. I knew right then she could see through the Mist.

"You know her?" Drew says confusedly.

"Yeah..." Alex says, and whispers under her breathe,"Unfortunately."

I snicker and she turns to see me knowing I had heard her. She smiles her beautiful smile before looking down at our hands which were still tightly clasped together. I blush and release her hand.

"Aww isn't that cute? Nico likes little Miss Ugly!" Ally coos falsely and smirks. I ball up my fists with anger at what she says and was about to pounce on her in fury when Alex's warm hand takes mine again. I settle down and for a bit, the only thing I hear is my heartbeat.

Thump. Thump.

Gods, what is she doing to me?

I turned away from Ally, and instead, walked with Alex to her cabin.

We walked silently and slowly, when she broke the ice.

"Nico, did Perce tell you about... it?" her voice was soft.

I subconsciously think back to Percy and I's conversation.

"Yeah..." I say.

"Well, should we?" she asks making her voice small.

"I don't know," I sigh.

That's when I decide to tell her. Knowing that I'll have to stay away from her eventually, and not telling her will make it worse.

~*~

Alex's Point Of View:

"Alex. Can I tell you something?" Nico says his voice immediately shifting to being nervous.

I nod encouragingly.

"Well. T-The thing is that... I-I..." he struggles to say as if the words pained him.

"What happened?" I say in a tone I hoped sounded welcoming and comforting.

"Ally, Ally and I..." he struggles to say.

"For gods sakes Nico!" I say frustratingly.

"Ally and I kissed!"

Suddenly, everything goes black in my world. I can't breath, I can't process anything.

Nico. Kissed. Ally.

Tears start to form in my eyes as I back away from him.

"No," I whisper to myself sadly and slowly,"this can't be happening."

"Alex, I-" Nico tries to say.

"NO! JUST SHUT UP!" I shout so loud I bet the whole camp could hear me. I felt my heart breaking as if it had been jumped on millions of times

"Alex, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. Please," I hear him plead.

A part wanted me to say that it was okay. That he hadn't kissed the girl who had bullied me for the last three years. But a huge part of me wanted to walk away... which I did.

I turn on my heels, and start to trek towards my cabin.

The prom, the quest, the walks, the hugs, the small, playful arguments. They were nothing to him. Nothing.

I wanted to incinerate Ally. I WANTED HER TO LEAVE MY LIFE!

"Alex?! Alex! Where are you going?" I hear him shout in a distance.

"Away from you," with those final words, I run ahead and far from Nico di Angelo.

I wanted him to follow me. Apologise, beg.

But he didn't.

So I didn't either.

________________________________________________________________________

HEY! I know, I know. I suck. You want to kill me for this. But... wait. Nah. I won't give you guys a hint on what will happen ;) Figure it out yourselves :P

Remember to vote and comment people ;) I love you for that okay? <33 Also, PM me anytime!