Chapter 1

Ginny invited me to stay at her place for the last two weeks of summer before returning to Hogwarts and I accepted before I realized that her house has four guys living in it minus the father and the two that have moved out. Now I have to deal with the fact that I have light blue eyes instead of brown and my hair changing colour when I'm angry. I hate knowing that I inherited creature traits and that my creature has a mating season.
My name is Alison Lyphome and I'm 16 but my best friend is Ginny Weasley, a third year.
This sucks ass. I think to myself while packing my trunk with books and quills.

Earlier that day I had sent a letter to Ginny asking when I could be at her place. She responded that I could show up at 2 o'clock and that I should use the floo network.
So the next day I grabbed my trunk and stepped into my fireplace. With a clear voice I said, "the Burrow." and suddenly my vision was filled with swirling green light and I couldn't feel anything under my feet.
A few seconds later I felt myself land and my vision was clear.
I stepped out of the fireplace and saw myself standing in the kitchen of an old building with a sink washing it's own dishes and a kettle on the stove quietly whistling.
"You're here, it's good to see you." A soft voice sang as I looked around. It was Ginny climbing down the stairs.
"It's good to see you too. Your house is so cozy."
"Thanks." She said with a warm smile. "Here we can bring your stuff up to my room and then I'll give you a tour and introduce you to everyone."
She guided me up three flights of stairs to her room.
She introduced me to her mother and told me about her third oldest brother Percy and that I wouldn't be meeting him until dinner. We walked into the kitchen and met the two oldest, Charlie and Bill.
"So what do you do?" I ask Charlie.
"I study dragons in Romania."
"And boy does he love it." Bill adds in.
"Well I would too if I got to study dragons." I say. The thought of dragons being studied irritates me but at the same time they are probably safer where they are. Plus Charlie seems like the type of person that would never harm one.
"You seem pretty enthusiastic about dragons." Ginny says leaning over my shoulder.
"Well yeah, of course, they are such beautiful creatures and all."
"We can continue this at dinner but you and I should go up to my room before they get home." Ginny says and grabs my arm to head up to her room.
"Bye Bill, bye Charlie." I say as I walk away and wave.
"Nice meeting you." They say back.

"So who are they exactly?" I ask when the door to her room has been shut.
"My brothers and Ron's friend. My brothers went to go pick him up from his muggle guardians." She answers plainly sitting down in her bed.
"Oh how many brothers do you have left that I haven't met?" I ask sitting down beside her.
"3." She answers with a bland tone.
"Terrific." I say sarcastically through gritted teeth.
"Hold on, I thought your eye were brown." Ginny says leaning closer.
"They changed colour over the summer. Funny huh?" Damn why did she have to notice.
"That's interes-" the last bit of her sentence was cut off by two loud voices and the sound of a trunk dropping. "Looks like they're back."
We got up and walked towards the stairs. In that time a third voice could be heard along with gales of laughter.
"Did you leave one?" Said a husky voice.
"Bet moms knitted jumper I did. In plain sight, he can't miss it." Said another, less huskier, voice.
"Dad is going to kill you two." Said one last voice in a slightly panicked tone.
"Did you see that uncles face?"
"It looked like he would explode at any minute." Laughter was all that followed that remark.
"Let's go introduce you. By the way you might have troubles remembering who is who." Ginny said taking to the stairs.
"What do you mean?" I ask following at her heels.
"You'll see."