Chapter 2

"Fred is on the right George is on the left." Ginny said pointing at the laughing ginger twins in the kitchen.
"Wrong." Said 'Fred.'
"I'm Fred, he's George." Said the other twin.
"Oh shut up." Ginny said rolling her eyes. "Just let them tell you which is which."
"I'm George." Said the one on the right with a deep bow.
"Fred is right here." Said the left one with another deep bow.
"Alison." I say with a mocking curtsy.
"Pleasure." They say in unison.
"And this grubby one is Ron." Ginny says directing my attention towards the last ginger brother that was almost as tall as the twins.
"I am not grubby." Ron protests.
"Whatever you say." Ginny says then turns to face me. "What do you want to do before dinner?"
"I don't know, you decide."
"Up to my room then."
"Later Ali." The twins say as I'm about to leave. I turned my head and saw them with two devilish grins and then they winked.
What's up with those two? I think to myself as Ginny leads me up the stairs.
"So now you just need to meet my dad and Harry." she said dreamily.
"That was an interesting way of saying Harry's name." I say raising a brow.
"Well, uh, what, I. What happened here?" She sputters, clearly flustered.
"You like the famous Harry Potter, don't you?" I question.
"Maybe." She says sheepishly.
"You go girl." I say with a grin and pat her on the back.
Ginny only blushed and I knew that topic of conversation was over.

*Dinner*

I was introduced to Harry and Arthur when we were setting the table outside before dinner.
Looking down the long table Molly had spared no expense with the amount of dishes laid out. Chicken, fish, boiling and mashed potatoes, roast beef, and assortment of different veggies and a huge dish of gravy.
"Alright everyone, dig in." Molly said taking her seat at the table.
"This all looks so amazing Mrs Weasley." I say in awe of the food.
"Why thank you dear, but call me Molly." She says in a joyous tone.
When I had a plate full of meats and gravy (stupid creature) I didn't say much else. When Percy was deep into his conversation on cauldron bottoms I looked around the table at everyone smiling, laughing and chatting. My eyes stopped on man sitting across the table from me that I didn't really notice before, Charlie. I know I talked to him earlier but I never really noticed how charming his face was. While lost in thought Charlie notice the eyes on him. He looked at me and smiled. I quickly averted my eyes as a blush flooded over my face as I stared at my plate.
"So you care to continue our conversation on dragons from this afternoon?" I looked up and saw Charlie looking right at me.
I nod.
"Which is your favourite breed?" He asks stabbing a potato with his fork.
"Antipodean Opaleye." I say taking a sip of water as my throat was unusually dry.
"Beautiful dragons, those are." He says sounding mystified.
"Indeed." I say and look up at the sky seeing that it's getting dark and the stars are starting to appear.
"But their beauty can't even be compared to yours."
I looked down and saw his hazel eyes filled with the stars reflections. His eyes met mine but I couldn't look away. I was captivated.
The longer we held our gaze the harder it became for me to breathe and keep by heart rate steady. Before long I couldn't stay at the table, I had totally lost any ability to take in oxygen and quickly stood up.
"Please excuse me." I said breathlessly and ran towards the burrow.
I ran up the stair and up to Ginny's room and collapsed on the bed they laid out for me. My heart was still pounding long after the adrenaline of running had subsided and I didn't know why.
Taking in raspy breaths I slowly regained my breath.
What caused that? Was it a panic attack, but why?
My mind trailed back to the image of Charlie, his eyes sparkling and dreamy.
WHAT THE CRAP?! I don't even know the guy and he's probably so much older than I am. But... when he talks about dragons my heart gets all a flutter. Could he possibly be my....