Chapter 3

Later after the chatter from outside had died away Ginny came into the room with a curious expression.
"What happened to you out there?" She asks sitting on her bed.
"I suddenly couldn't breathe and my stomach was in knots. So I panicked and came up here." I said covering my face with my blanket.
"Do you know why?" She asks.
"Well I haven't exactly told you everything that happened to me over the summer." I said cautiously, slowly lowering the blanket.
"What happened?"
I explained everything that happened with the creature inheritance and how I'm now part dragon and how when I was talking to Charlie when this scene all happened.
"So dragons have mates and you were talking to my brother." She clears up.
"Yes." I say timidly.
"So that means..."
"My mate could most likely be your brother!" I snap finally losing my composure.
"This is crazy, I can't believe it."
"You think you're struggling to comprehend all of what's happening? How do you think I'm feeling about all this?" My patience was wearing thin. "Sorry, I think I'm over tired. I'm going to bed."
Shortly after Ginny turned of the light and went to sleep as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning when everyone was awake bright and early Ginny and I went down to the kitchen for a quick breakfast after getting dressed.
"Best get a move on girls. Oh by the way Alison, would you rather go with Arthur and the other boys and Ginny and Hermione or would want to hang back a while and go with Bill, Charlie and Percy? They are apparating there later today." Molly Weasley asked as I took a seat at the table.
"Either is fine by me." I said and grabbed two pancakes.
"Hey why don't you come with us, it'll be more lively if we have more than just boring ol' Percy." Charlie said from down the table.
"Uh okay then." I answered meekly and Ginny gave me an interesting look.
"Wait until he finds out what you are." She whispered into my ear.
I suddenly went pink from ear to ear.
"You feeling alright Ali?" George asked looking still half asleep.
"Oh, yea, I'm fine." I said and went back to my food.
The only thing that brings me joy right now is eating.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Ginny and the rest of that group left for the Cup I helped Molly with any cleaning while I waited to leave with the others.
"You know, you really don't have to help me here." She says as she dusts some shelves.
"Well you're letting me stay here and letting me go to the Quidditch World Cup, so this is the least I can do." I say as I scrub some plates in the sink.
"Hey are you ready to go now?" Called Bill from outside.
"She's ready to go whenever." Molly called back. "Go have fun, I'll finish up."
"Thank you, see you tomorrow." I said and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*large time skip*

September 7th and the Weasley family along with Hermione, Harry and myself were being sent off at platform 9 and 3/4 by Charlie and Molly.
"Now you all have a good year." Molly said and kissed Fred and George on the foreheads before they hopped on the train.
"Should we tell them before they leave?" Charlie asked looking at Molly.
"Oh you know we can't say." Molly said and looked at her lot on the train.
"I guess you're right, well have a good year everyone." Charlie waved at the crowd. He then pulled me to the side slightly and leaned in close and whispered. "I may see you sooner then you think." His deep voice in my ear made my ears twitch and my heart race.
"Have a good time in Romania, Charlie." Ginny called out the window as the train started to move and Molly and Charlie disappeared from sight.
I felt a little disappointed now that I may never see Charlie again but I kept running over the words he said in my head.
'I may see you sooner than you think.'
What could that mean? Oh well I'm starting my next year at Hogwarts today, I have no time to worry about him. Possible mate or not.