Chapter 15: "Crashing could lead to bodily harm"

I watched Big Hero 6 again yesterday, and it gave me some inspiration to write again! Yay! I am so sorry for the long wait, I've just been so busy with everything and writing became less of a priority...
And just in case you've forgotten what happened in the last few chapters,
//hiro almost falls down a cliff. The gang are on the search for a kidnapped aunt cass//

Enjoy!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We woke the previous morning, trying to forget what happened last night. The only thing that mattered right now was finding aunt Cass. The thought of her being injured or hurt, or worse, scared me so much that a single tear rolled down my cheek, despite the ocean of tears I had been holding back for the past few years. Now was not the time to let it all out.

"Hiro? Are you okay?" Honey Lemon asked as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah. I'm-I'm just thinking... What if we never find aunt Cass? Or if we do find her, what if she's..."

"I understand. You thought you lost your brother for a few years. It's only natural to think like that. Just remember, we'll be here for you if you need us, Hiro," Honey smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the head and a sideways hug for reassurance.

An hour later, the silence was broken by Fred.

"Fred's Angels, du du du. This time they're, du du du. Finding aunt Cass, du du du. Without any ancient amulets they found in the attic."

"Fred?" Wasabi finally snapped, "Stop singing about ancient amulets before I laser hand you in the face."

Despite Fred's pleas and terrible attempts at doing puppy dog eyes, Wasabi wouldn't let him continue singing his theme song.

---------------------------------------------

By the time the sun was barely visible over the horizon, we'd made it to a relatively small cave.

"Looks like we're crashing here tonight," GoGo walked in first, Wasabi following (or more like hiding) close behind her.

"It would not be safe to 'crash'. Crashing could lead to bodily harm. Take a bicycle crash for example," Baymax was interrupted before he could give a safety speech.

"Baymax, we're not literally crashing. It's just an expression," Honey Lemon giggled.

"An expression.." Baymax echoed. As we walked further into the cave to inspect it, Wasabi spoke up.

"Please don't let there be snakes in here," Wasabi whimpered.

"Ooh, I'm a ssssssthnake. I'm gonna sthlither through this cave and sthcare you," I hissed, trying to purposely annoy Wasabi.

"Seriously Hiro? Not helping!"

Fifteen minutes later, everyone was about ready to hit the hay. Once everyone was asleep, all seemed well.

"Where is he?" A voice asked, sounding rather annoyed. Minutes later, the voice got louder and more violent , and more desperate.

"Where is he!?"

I was surprised nobody else was awake. I needed to see what was going on. I quietly slipped past everyone and outside the cave entrance.

I walked a few metres before realisation hit me. Before me was a well-guarded, prison-like building with no identification of what exactly it was in sight. Two figures walked inside discreetly. One of them had a Caucasian appearance and the other had darker skin than the first and black hair. The very same people who we believe kidnapped aunt Cass.

Max and Jacob.