Chapter 6: Super Heroes

"What!? No way!" Tadashi sat up on his bed.

"Yes way! Baymax, Honey, Gogo, Fred, Wasabi, all of us! We are all super heroes! We battled a super villain and everything!"

"No. Way! That's so cool!"

"You wanna know who the villain was?" I whispered.

"Who?"

"Guess"

"How should I know? I wasn't the one fighting him" Tadashi was keen to know.

"Professor Callaghan"

"What..?"

"And you went in there to save him but he said he didn't care and it was your mistake and I made Baymax an evil chip and replaced your green one with it and we almost killed Callaghan and.."

"Woah! Information overload! Awesome! That's enough adrenaline for now, I think. In the morning, we'll go find the gang and they can tell me the rest. Alright?" Tadashi yawned.

"Ok. Night 'Dashi" I smiled. This was the happiest day of my life!

"Night Hiro"

....

The next morning I awoke. Did yesterday really happen? Or was it a dream?

I heard a groan "You up, Hiro?"

It was real "Yeah"

I hopped off my bed and walked to Tadashi. I sat on his bed beside him.

"Do they still come every Saturday like before I disappeared?" Tadashi scratched the back of his neck.

"Yep"

"Boys!" Aunt Cass called "Your friends are here early!"

"Coming!"

Tadashi and I quickly got changed out of our pyjamas and rushed downstairs. Everyone was sitting in their usual places and Mochi was cuddled up in Honey's arms.

"You're so cute Mochi" Honey took out her phone and snapped a selfie with the cat.

"Hey guys!" I smiled widely.

"You seem unusually happy today, Hiro" Wasabi grinned.

"Of course I am! Who wouldn't be?"

"Why are you so happy?" Gogo popped her gum.

"What's taking you so long!?" I called up the stairs.

"Sorry I took so long. I was making my bed" he smiled, pointing over his back with his thumb.

The looks on everyone's faces was...priceless.

"You made a Tadashi shaped robot?" Fred scratched his head.

"No! It's Tadashi! My brother, Tadashi!"

"Hey" Tadashi waved "It's been a while"

"Oh my gosh.." Honey whispered "TADASHI!" She gave Mochi to Gogo and pranced over to Tadashi and gave him a great big hug.

"You're not dead!" She grinned.

"No, I guess I'm not" he smiled.

"Are you a zombie?" Fred's eyes widened at the thought.

"No. I was kidnapped"

Gogo let go of Mochi and she strolled towards Tadashi.

"You're alive" she popped her gum and leant against a wall. She took her gum out of her mouth and threw it in the bin.

"You're alive!" She ran over and hugged him. Wasabi, Fred and Honey joined in a group hug. Honey pulled me in too.

"We missed you so much Tadashi" Honey cried.

"I missed you guys too"

I heard Baymax waddle down the stairs. "Hug" he joined in and emitted warmth.

"I told you Tadashi was here" he looked at me and blinked.

They all broke away from the hug and stood in awkward silence.

"So..how are your superhero lives working out?" Tadashi nudged my elbow.

"I'm guessing Hiro told you?" Gogo crossed her arms "Pretty good actually"

"I have an idea!" Honey giggled "Tadashi could join us! Big Hero 7! Whaddya say?"

"Er, I'm not so sure.." Tadashi rubbed his hands together.

"Come on 'Dashi. It won't take long to make your suit" I smiled, showing the gap between my teeth.

"Suit?"

"Woo hoo! Yes!" Honey and Fred pushed Tadashi out towards the garage while Wasabi, Gogo and I pumped our fists in the air.