Chapter 17: Going somewhere?

Previously.. The Big Hero 6 and Tadashi had gotten to where Cass was being held prisoner. Max and Jacob showed up at the worst time. They're not going down without a fight...
***

The dark skinned man looked at me with determination gleaming in his eyes.

"Going somewhere?"

"Actually, yeah. We're here to take our aunt Cass home," I growled, pressing the button to drop the helmet shield over my face.

Suddenly, I heard struggling from behind. Yama and Max had grabbed aunt Cass and threw her in a corner. Yama's stomach bounced as he walked away from her, clicking his fingers, sending Max and Jacob our way. My team stood threateningly, ready to strike.

A deep, throaty laugh escaped the large man in front of us, "You gotta get through us first."

The dark skinned man lunged forward, his fist narrowly missing my face. I dodged just in time to escape the blow, when I landed one of my own. He fell back slightly, and remarkably, there was no bruising where my fist had met his face. On impact, it felt slightly hollow, a faint clanging noise sounding inside, instead of a crack. He looked at me menacingly, making his fist into a ball. When he lunged at me again, Baymax's rocket fist had blown him to the wall. I'd expected his bones to have broken, but as he stood up, I knew I wasn't the only one with my jaw wide open.

"Y-You're a robot?" Honey Lemon gasped, staring openly at him.

Electrical sparks crackled from his body, "Isn't it obvious?"

Suddenly, the gang whipped back into action, punching and kicking and laser-handing the robot men with all the strength they could muster. However, they weren't always a match for the artificial not-so-intelligences.

Soon enough, Max had Tadashi pinned underneath his foot, holding his arms to the ground.

"I'm sorry. Even though you created me, I'm not going to spare your life," the blonde-haired freak of anything but nature, swung his right fist at Tadashi's face. Before anyone could do anything, a sickening crunch sounded.

"Tadashi!" Everyone, including aunt Cass, had screamed in unison. Tadashi had ceased to move, and had a large, purple bruise stretching from under his left eye to his chin. His face had gone completely pale and blood trickled from his mouth.

When I saw Tadashi lying there, practically lifeless, something snapped inside of me. I remembered the fire, and how, if Tadashi listened to me, his life wouldn't have been taken— even if we realised it really hadn't been. I may not have been able to do anything in the fire, but now I had every chance to save my brother's life.

"Baymax!" I yelled, "Rocketfist! Now!"

Baymax's fist launched in Max's direction, knocking him clean off Tadashi's body. I ran over to the chunk of metal and punched it's head, making a dent in the metal. The crackling stopped, and the robot powered down for good, "Good riddance," I mumbled.

The rest of the gang had been fighting Jacob, and he'd come to the same fate as his robotic companion.

Yama gasped, his back against the wall in a panic, "H-how? He said they were indestructible!" He pointed to Tadashi. Yama began to hyperventilate as he became cornered by the team and I.

"If you're feeling dizzy," I smirked, standing before the fat man, "It's because the tables have turned."

Baymax held Yama still as GoGo tied his arms and legs together, and taped his mouth shut. Wasabi took the cell keys from his belt and swung them around his fingers.

I was sitting beside Tadashi, watching his chest move up and down, guaranteeing that he was still alive. I had saved him this time. I wasn't going to let him go ever again. Aunt Cass had sat on his other side, holding his hand. As soon as the gang were done tying up Yama, they came to our side and hoisted Tadashi into Baymax's squishy arms.

The last we ever heard from Yama was the muffled scowls trying to escape from behind the duct tape as I locked up the cell door, and I threw the key into the farthest reaches of the mountainside when we got out from the facility.

***
I am so sorry I didn't update in practically forever! I had no inspiration and today I just started writing and here we are! This is the last chapter of the book, but there is still an epilogue to come. I've been trying to make my fight scene more interesting than what I'd written previously, and Hiro and Tadashi's brotherly relationship had to come in to play. I hope this makes up for the long wait!

 I hope this makes up for the long wait!

~Dreams