Chapter 4: You're Alive?

"Tadashi?" I eyed him. His hair had grown a tad longer and his face matured a bit. All this time..he was alive?

"You're alive?" I looked him in the eyes. "Why did you pretend you were dead?"

"I didn't have a choice, Hiro. I was kidnapped and-" before Tadashi could finish his excuse, I butted in.

"And you made everyone closest to you suffer! Especially today! Today's Tadashi Hamada day at the SFIT!" I whisper-yelled, making sure whoever was here before didn't hear me.

"Tadashi Hamada day? But that's beside the point! I was kidnapped by that guy that lost a botfight against you! Remember, Yama? The guy that was about to pound your face in that I saved you from?"

"Why did he kidnap you?" I asked.

"He didn't think you built the bot. He thought I did. So he kidnapped me and made me build robots for him"

"But why didn't you tell anyone!? Why did you pretend you were dead!?"

"If I said anything, he threatened to kill you, aunt Cass and the gang. You know I couldn't let that happen" Tadashi wrapped his other arm around me.

I closed my eyes and pushed my face into Tadashi's side "But..the explosion"

"I hid under some microbots and before I knew it, Yama snatched me out and brought me here" he looked around. "He's won so much money with the bots I built, he doesn't know what to do with it"

I looked around. There were pieces of robot everywhere and a smashed one beside Tadashi.

"Did Yama hit your arm?"

"No. It's from sleeping on the concrete. That noise from before was him smashing my latest bot into the floor because it wasn't good enough, apparently"

"We have to go" Baymax said "Mr Yama is coming back"

"What?" I gasped. "Come on Tadashi! Through there!" I pointed to the air duct.

He looked back, then crawled in behind Baymax and I went in last.

After we got out, I could hear Yama's violent screams.

"He's going to come after me, Hiro. You know that?" Tadashi frowned as he looked at me.

"I know. But he'll need to get through me to get to you"

"But you'll be killed!"

"Oh, really? Just you wait till I show you what we've been up to since you left" I smiled as we ran off towards the Lucky Cat Cafe.

"I'm glad to have my brother back" I stopped and hugged Tadashi.

"Me too" he hugged back.