Chapter 16: Botfighter, right?

After I woke everyone up (which was really difficult), we walked towards the facility, slowly and carefully. Without drawing attention to ourselves, we entered the facility as the door opened to let another man in.

"Did you guys see who that was?" I whispered in anger.

"Yep. Your best friend, Max," Wasabi smiled at his witty response.

"Seriously?" I rolled my eyes.

"Payback for the snake thing, Hiro. Just payback."

We walked further into the facility. There were cell-like rooms everywhere, and in them were robots that seemed to have minds of their own.

"Creepy," Honey Lemon shuddered.

We walked a little further and in a cell we saw a woman. She looked familiar- I had definitely seen her before. She was sitting in the corner and when she glanced up at us, her eyes widened in shock.

"Are you ok, miss?" Wasabi asked.

"Who are you?" She whispered.

"That's not important," Wasabi answered.

"I've seen the boy before. Botfighter, right?"

"Yeah," I answered. I remembered her as the lady who hosted the fight Yama and I had two years ago, "I used to be."

"Can you help me get out?" She pleaded.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Remember that fight I hosted? When Yama lost his money to you, he blamed me. His thugs kidnapped me and threw me in this cell."

Everyone was quiet.

"We can get you out, but on our way out. Hold on," Wasabi smiled as we continued on our way.

"Hey!" A man yelled, "Who are you!?"

"Security, dammit," Fred face palmed.

"I'm surprised we got this far without being spotted," GoGo stated as we tied the man up and taped his mouth shut.

"Aunt Cass is here," Baymax pointed to a cell that was heavily guarded by wire and a huge, metal door.

"Baymax? Is that you?" Aunt Cass whispered from behind the barred window on the door.

"Aunt Cass!" We all celebrated quietly as her eyes lit up with joy.

"Hiro? Y-you guys are..."

"Big Hero 6, yeah. But now we've got Tadashi. I guess it makes us Big Hero 7."

"We'll get you outta there," Wasabi laser handed the metal door and Aunt Cass was free.

"Come on, we've got to get out of here. They'll be back any minute," aunt Cass worried as she ran out of the broken cell.

"Going somewhere?"

I turned around and before me stood two, male figures, one with darker skin and hair than the other.

Yeah, you guessed it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've been busy planning a new book and scrapping the plan and then starting a new one. I hope you guys who still stick with me enjoy my book!

~Dreams_07