S2 C1: Reincarnation

So some of you wanted me to transfer... I've transferred the first chapter but the S2 book is still there, I'm posting this first and seeing if I should transfer everything or not.

"I miss Lucy," Minerva whispered, burying her tear-streaked face in her hands.

"Lucy Heartfilia..." came a faint voice. The grieving team whirled around angrily, upset at being interrupted. "Who are you?" Erza snapped roughly, her eyes glittering with hostility.

"I'm not sure," the teenager confessed. "I'm an elemental dragon slayer, and I have mastered every kind of magic there is to master."

Lucy! The name flashed through everyone's head, making them gasp shakily. The mysterious cloaked figure stepped forward and removed her hood. She was around eighteen, and her hair was blonde, her eyes amber. The splitting image of Lucy before Fairy Tail's betrayal. "Lucy..." Wendy whimpered.

"That name is familiar," the girl murmured, but said no more, her eyes impassive.

"Lucy," Erza said hesitantly. "I - I mean, stranger, do you recognize the name Motherglare?"

Immediately, fury blazed in the girl's eyes. Her hand lit up with white light, and an all-too-familiar sword appeared, one that struck a wound in those who were close to Lucy's hearts, making them ache, longing for Lucy. Exterminater! The same sword Lucy had used to kill Motherglare.

"Repenter," Erza probed further. In an instant, the sword of darkness appeared in Lucy - no, the stranger's hand.

"Does the full moon remind you of anything?" Minerva asked, trying to find more clues to prove that despite everything screaming at her it was impossible, this was Lucy Heartfilia. The girl glanced outside uneasily, a whispered word escaping from her mouth, "Zeref..."

Mirajane tilted her head, anxiety glinting in her eyes. "Do these names mean anything to you?"

The girl's fingers twitched frustratedly. "No - I mean, yes, but... I just can't remember!" she sighed. She bit her lip and stared at the ground.

"You can stay in Sabertooth," Sting muttered, his voice sounding hollow yet husky because of the numerous tears he had shed at Lucy's disappearance and soon after, death. He looked as if he had seen a ghost - well, in this case, he might actually be seeing a ghost if this was really Lucy.

After Rogue guided the Lucy-lookalike away, everyone clustered together. "What do you think?"

Minerva took a deep breath, clenching her fists then unclenching them. Everyone's palms were sweaty as their hearts pounded, waiting for Minerva's prediction.

Finally, Minerva looked at them with intense, cold and clear dark green eyes. "I believe Lucy, our Lucy, has been reincarnated - with the price of her memory."