Lucy vs Fairy Tail

After the Zeref and Aiki incident, Lucy walked up, casting her beautiful eyes onto Fairy Tail. Only they weren't beautiful anymore. There were steely and icy with a little shimmer inside. The shimmer... A bloodthirsty one. 

Lucy Heartfilia wanted her revenge.

.

.

.

2 hours later

"W - what! Due to a - a special r - request, S - Snow is fighting against Fairy Tail! Both teams!" Mato exclaimed. "Oh my!"

Juvia stepped forward but Lucy sent a freezing look at her. "This is my fight," she said coldly, her magic power wavering and wanting to break out already. Currently it was set at 0.6% as Lucy had improved her magic power. (AGAIN!) 

"You have high magic power," Erza observed, sensing her magic power.

"This isn't even one percent," Lucy said frostily. "This is 0.6%. So, shall we begin?"

Wendy, the Sky Goddess. The small girl stood there timidly, ready to support her team mates or attack. 

Natsu Dragneel, the Salamander. His fists were already ignited in flames and his eyes were narrowed and concentrated.

Erza Scarlet, the Titania. She was probably the strongest in the group. A sword was in her hand, her scarlet hair flowing freely around her.

Mirajane Strauss, the Demon. Her usually sweet and cheerful face was grim.

Gray Fullbuster of the Icelands, or the Ice Prince. He was now an S-classed mage and nicknamed the Ice Prince, much to Natsu's anger. His teeth were gritted and he got into position.

Laxus Dreyar, the Lightning Fury. He had mastery over his lightning and was currently sparking with lightning. Too bad Lucy was the commander of his lightning.

Lisanna Strauss, the so-called Sweetheart. The petite Strauss seemed to have improved from that fateful day.

Gajeel Redfox, Black Steel Gajeel. He was standing there, watching Snow's every movement carefully.

Cana Alberona, the famous Fairy Tail mage said to be able to perform Fairy Glitter. She downed barrels of beer.

Freed Justine, member of the Raijinshuu Tribe. He analyzised Lucy's movements with caution.

They were ready to fight. 

"We can't defeat her alone!" Erza yelled. "Combine your powers to weaken her a little!"

"Fire Dragon's Roar!"

"Ice Lance!"

"Sky Dragon's Roar!"

"Satan Soul: Halphas! Cosmic Beam!"

"Animal Soul: Tigress! Haaaaaa...!"

"Lightning Dragon's Roar!"

"Iron Dragon's Roar!"

"Heaven Wheel's Armour! Blumenblatt!"

"Burning Cards!"

"Darkness Breath!"

Lucy's body started glowing golden. "Shield of Light!" she whispered as her spell was cast. It defended her from the combined attacks and sent the humanoid Lisanna flying off. "Lisanna!" Mirajane cried in concern.

Lisanna just groaned and attempted to get up, but failed.

"I won't forgive you for hurting my sister!" Mirajane warned. "Evil Explosion!"

"Barrier of the Sky!" Lucy whispered yet again and a white barrier formed around herself and Mira. No one from outside could see. Lucy let her see her eyes, her brown eyes. "Lucy..." Mira whispered, tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't tell anyone," Lucy said coldly. "I'm not going to tell anyone but Erza, you and Wendy. Now shall we continue our fight?"

Mira nodded happily. "I'm so glad to see you, Lucy! Now time to get out of this barrier! Demon Blast!"

"I'll let you out, just this once," Lucy said, releasing the barrier to make it look like Mira's spell broke it. She backflipped away from Mira. "Ice Dragon's Roar!" she said while backflipping, blowing an icy breath towards Mira.

"Darkness Stream!" Mira called out but Lucy, having absolute mastery over ice, made her roar curve away and ram into Mira. The Take-Over mage gasped and landed next to her sister in a heap. "Gomen ne, Mira-chan," Lucy whispered.

Erza charged at Lucy next. "Black Wing Armour! Moon Flash!"

"Earth Barrier!" Lucy did the same thing to Erza as she did to Mira. After hearing that, Erza gasped. She 'got out' by using her Purgatory Armour. Well, she actually did make quite a deep scratch on the barrier.

Lucy shouted, "Wings of Ice!" Crystalized wings appeared on Lucy's back. Little snowflakes fell from them as she flew away from Erza, who was chasing her in her Flight Armour.

"Tenrin no Yoroi! (Heaven's Wheel Armour!) Blumenblatt!" Erza shouted, requipping fast. A sword struck Lucy and she was pinned to the ground but she grunted. "Ice Dragon's Shell!" Ice covered her body and broke the sword off. "Hey, Erza! I'm back!" she grinned, "Gomen, but I never got hit by your sword! It just pierced my sleeve! Ice Dragon's Crushing Fang!"

"Adamantine Armour!" Erza yelled, struggling against the furious attack. "Ice Dragon's Brilliant Frost!" Lucy yelled, somersaulting and attacking Erza. It was too much and she was thrown back where she joined Mira, who was groaning and rubbing her eyes.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!" Natsu shouted, leaping in. Lucy smiled maliciously. I have the perfect little spell for him... "I call upon the power of the Ice Dragon! The power that shall send blood over fangs! I call upon thee! Ice Dragon's Crimson Fang!"

Natsu screamed like a girl as he was caught in the terrible spell. Lucy turned to the remaining people. She told Wendy who she was inside a water barrier before using a gentler ice dragon spell to throw her to the heap where Mira, Erza and Lisanna were. "O Ice Dragon, strengthen the power of that you created! Ice Dragon's Almighty Roar!"

Cana was knocked out and Gajeel was hurt by it. "Iron Dragon's Roar!"

"Ice Dragon's Eternal Winter!" Lucy screamed. Gajeel was surrounded by a snowstorm, painful memories rushing around him as the snowstorm quickened. He started shaking and quivering before passing out. "Don't worry, Gajeel," Lucy said, "Natsu is bearing a thousand times worst."

"Ice Make Lance!" Gray yelled. Lucy just smiled and ate his ice. "It's just too bad for you, Gray Fullbuster. Ice Dragon's Heavenly Sword!" She set her eyes on the two remaining people. "Freed Justine," she said, "A skilled user of runes." She backflipped just in time as a rune appeared. "Pesky runes," Lucy said. "Ice Dragon's... Dagger!" 

Lucy turned her eyes on Laxus. For a few minutes they exchanged roars and punches. If Natsu can do it, so can I, Laxus thought. He sucked in Lucy's ice. "Lightning-Ice Dragon's Roar!" he yelled.

A red aura built up around Lucy. "You dare eat my ice?" she said angrily. "Ice Dragon's Crimson Claw!"

"I don't believe this!" Chapati Lola said in shock. "Snow has defeated both Fairy Tail teams with ease!"