S2 C7: Gift of Memories

"Back to Sabertooth at last," Lucy said wistfully, "But I really need my memories back."

Suddenly, bright light flooded the room, blazing across everyone's vision. "Argh!" Lucy screamed in agony as she collapsed to the ground, gripping the ground with her fingernails. Her eyes rolled back and saliva frothed at her lips.

"Lucy!" Sting screeched, obviously worried. "What happened to her? It had something to do with the bright light, I'm sure of it!"

"Get away from her," Minerva warned, pulling Sting back. "She was somehow affected by the light. She's struggling very hard to keep her magic power in check, to keep us safe. Wait until she goes unconscious - only then will her magic power be stable again."

Soon enough, Lucy's body convulsed repeatedly, then went limp and motionless. "Take her to a room!" Minerva shouted orders out at lightning speed, her eyebrows furrowed in anxiety. "Does anyone know any healers?"

Mirajane and Erza exchanged looks. Mira's jaw clenched, but then she looked at Lucy's body, and uttered, "Lisanna."

"She learned healing from Wendy," Erza explained further, "She's not skilled at healing spells like Wendy, but learned about medicines and stuff."

Minerva narrowed her eyes. Lisanna... "Get her," she said brusquely, "And Wendy. Where is Wendy in the first place? Shouldn't she be here? Anyway, Lucy will have to put aside any rivalries or negative feelings and deal with it. So do you. Lucy may be losing her life here."

Lisanna followed Erza and Wendy nervously, her eyes wandering around the Sabertooth guild hall. "Focus!" Minerva snapped moodily, "Unless you want me biting at your heels." She wasn't being sarcastic - the formidable Orlando was stressed out over her friend's strange state of unconsciousness and being very snappy.

"I know what you're capable of!" Lisanna squeaked, speeding up immediately. She entered the room after Wendy. With a shy glance at Wendy, she jabbed Lucy with a sharp needle yet the Dragon queen barely budged. "I administered this medicine before, on a... guild member. He got injured and went into a coma, but this woke him up soon."

"You mean Natsu," Wendy stated dryly. "Well, thank you for your... help. We'll just have to wait and see now." She shooed Lisanna out and began fussing over Lucy on her own, casting Sky Dragon Slayer healing spells.

"What do we do now?" Minerva asked.

Wendy snorted, not afraid of her senior. "Didn't you hear? We'll just have to wait and see."

A week had passed. The guild members of Sabertooth were all beginning to get extremely worried for Lucy's sake. Suddenly, an overwhelming magic power swept over them. "Lucy!" Minerva yelled excitedly the moment the magic power receded. "She probably accidentally released like 7% of her power."

"I could've died," Rufus observed.

"I THINK I WET MY FRIGGIN' PANTS!" Orga shrieked.

Minerva rolled her eyes with a tiny smile and entered the room. Sure enough, Lucy was sitting there, her hair more silvery than usual, and she looked dazed, but the moment Minerva walked in she smiled radiantly. "Minerva," she greeted, "Minerva Orlando."

"Lucy! You're back!" Minerva squealed happily.

"Yes, I'm back... More than ever," Lucy smiled.

"What do you mean?" Minerva asked in confusion.

Lucy looked sideways at her. "I mean I've gotten my memories back."

There was a long, draggy pause. "WAIT, WHAT? How? What? Why?" Minerva shrieked.

"I don't know. But I have them back," Lucy said with a shake of her head, apparently confused too. "But now all this drama is over, let's do something normal again."

Minerva perked up. "Like what?"

Lucy had a demonic smile on her face. "How long was it since we entered the Grand Magic Games?"