Kingdom of Darkness part 2

It's going to be Lucy vs Acnologia!

"BLACK DRAGON'S ROAR!!" Acnologia roared. Lucy tried swallowing it but it just burned her throat. She screamed and collapsed. "What happened?! I was trained in Black Dragon Slayer Magic!"

"Acnologia's magic is too foul to swallow," Sapphire snapped. "WATER DRAGON'S ROAR! HYAAAA! TAKE THAT, ACNOLOGIA!"

"Black Dragon's Crushing Fang!"

Lucy slowly got up, but it was clear her throat still hurt fro the occasional strangled cough. "Ice Dragon's Freezing Hurricane!" she wheezed.

"BEGONE, ACNOLOGIA!" a voice shouted.

The dragons all froze. "No way..." "It can't be..." "He's still alive..?!"

"Zeref! What are you doing here?" Lucy scolded.

"Lucy-nee," Zeref stammered. "I've long recovered from the full moon, geez!"

"Lu... Cy... You are... His brother?" Celestia backed away warily. "No! NO! NOOOOOO! Our Queen CANNOT be his sister, UNACCEPTABLE!"

"I'm not his brother, he just calls me nee-san," Lucy explained. When no one listened to her, she flared her magic power to 5% (she swore she heard a few living things i.e. Zeref and some dragons whose resistance aren't so good choking) and shouted, "SHUT THE HECK UP!" Everyone fell deadly silent. Lucy growled and explained everything again. "Why were you all so scared of Zeref?"

"This guy, this guy is the person w - who slaughtered Ocean," Frostalia whimpered. Grandine's eyes widened in utter horror. "No way! I didn't know it was him when I healed him!"

"You're a dragon slayer?" Lucy whispered.

"Nope," Zeref said simply. "I am the Black Mage Zeref. Or rather used to be. Back then, I was helping the dragon slayers since they said it was a war. I killed many using a sharp, nicely forged sword and simply coating it with black magic to make it fatal. But I'm not the same anymore."

He turned to Acnologia. "Now, let's get rid of this ugly excuse of a dragon."

The true identity of the 'Dragon Slayer' has been revealed!!