Survival

'Sting.' The word echoed through Sting's head. 'Roger,' he replied through telepathy.

"White Dragon's Roar!" Sting opened his eyes and knocked out Toby, who had foolishly tried to attack them.

'Going according to plan. 91.545521% chance that Lisanna will defeat Yeager and Risley will come towards us.'

"Shadow Dragon's Roar!" Rogue's red eyes snapped open and he blew poor Risley far, far away.

'34.3333% chance Bacchus will attack. 66.6666% chance that Wendy will attack.' Indeed, the Sabertooth Team B member attempted to attack Sabertooth.

"I'm sorry, Wendy. Water Slicer!" Juvia eliminated Wendy.

'98.99999% chance that Mirajane will attack.'

"Satan Soul!" Mira cried. "Halphas!"

"Yagdo Rigora!" Minerva snapped. With the highly destructive spell and some expert hand-to-hand combat, she beat the Demon Mirajane.

'100.00% chance that Natsu will attack.' Natsu flew at Lucy with flaming fists.

Lucy glared at him, ate his flame and hissed, "Ice Dragon's Freezing Fist." Her fist collided with his head and he screamed, flying off somewhere.

'Invisible Enemy!' Lucy silently cast a spell on all five members. They disappeared from sight instantly.

'Hmm... Maybe I should give Rogue-kun a little reward?' Lucy thought, her cheeks reddening as she thought of her crush, Rogue Cheney. 'But I guess I shouldn't harm Sting's feelings. But he wouldn't know... Right? And what about Gray? No, Lucy. I liked Gray LAST TIME. Not anymore.' With a swing of her sword, she took down the unknowing Rufus.

Rogue was walking around having taken down Arania. Suddenly, he felt something soft drift over his cheek. He sniffed the air and looked around but saw and smelled nothing. Except... A faint whiff of vanilla. 'Lucy?!' his cheeks went red. 'Sting is going to kill me if he finds out that I imagined Lucy kissing me.'

"Slowly, the numbers are going down by invisible people! Could it be Sabertooth?" Chapati Lola wondered.

"Lucy shows herself!" Mato yelled, pointing at the Lacrima Vision. Lucy and Erza were engaged in a fierce sword fight. Lucy exquipped a normal blade while Erza used twin swords. They stared at each other until Erza requipped into Heaven's Wheel Armour and Lucy also exquipped. Everyone held their breath.

Lucy was wearing a light blue circlet around her head. Her breastplate was a small blue flower with metal plates surrounding it, much like Heaven's Wheel Armour. Spiraling black metal partially covered her stomach. She had a knee-high navy skirt and black stockings. Silvery wings sprouted from her back. The sword she had been carrying was gone. In it's place was a purplish sword which was mostly a grey-black. "Lyrical Sword: Stage 1."

"Benizakura!" Erza narrowed her eyes. "Stage 1? Don't underestimate me."

"Sweet Dreams," Lucy murmured. A strange, harmonious melody began playing and Erza felt her eyelids droop. 'I must stay awake!' "Pentagram Sword!"

"Impressive," Lucy commented. "Oh look, it's Orga. A bit unfair to have two against one, isn't it?" But she just smirked and attacked anyway. "Forceful Slumber!"

"120mm Black Lightning Cannon!" (Sorry if I get some spells wrong) Orga forced out, struggling.

"Stage 2. Melodious Web!" The purple-tinted sword suddenly grew longer and sharper. Green cobweb-like patterns also appeared. Orga groaned and gave out.

"Now, where was I?" Lucy turned back to Erza. "Crystal Rain!" Crystals started raining down on Erza. Carrying two swords by her feet and hands, she sliced them apart.

'Kagura, Bacchus and Milliana defeated,' Minerva's voice echoed in her mind. 'Kagura was a bit of trouble, but not too much. She was already tired after narrowly escaping from Jura.'

'Lyon-kun has been taken down by Gray. Chelia has defeated the weary Gray. Chelia, Yuuka and Beth defeated,' Juvia reported.

'Lisanna has defeated Rocker. Nobarly, Elfman, Ichiya and Hibiki taken down,' Rogue murmured. 'Ren, Eve and Max defeated!' Sting yelled.

'Who are the remaining people?' Lucy asked.

'Erza, Jura, and Levy,' Minerva replied.

'Ok. Min-chan, Rogue and Sting, work on Jura. I'm with Erza now. Juvia, Levy. After you defeat her, assist with Jura. If I'm not there, that is.' Lucy turned to Erza. "Sorry, I'm needed. Ice Dragon's Hibernation!" Erza finally slumped down.

"Juraaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Lucy screeched as she leapt down.

"Rock Avalanche!" Jura shouted, bombarding the others with rocks.

"Crimson Ice Fang plus Crimson Shadow Storm!" Lucy murmured. "I'm taking you out quickly this time!"

"Jura is DOWN! Only the Sabertooth team and Levy McGarden remains, but - oh! Juvia has taken down Levy! Sabertooth A is the winner with 5 REMAINING MEMBERS!"

Everyone cheered. Lucy smirked, "Well, of course..."