Great Loss

"You attacked Wendy, hurt her, stole the bodies of my two best friends... I WILL END THIS HERE!" Lucy roared.

"WAIT, LUCY! Don't move recklessly!" Ultear screamed at her, but it was too late. 

"Sensation curse," Kyouka snapped, punching her in the gut. Lucy screamed and writhed, falling to the ground in agony. She struggled to contain her magic power, bits of it leaking out. "I'm... No, I can't be too weak," Lucy whispered to herself as the ground cracked under her magic power's pressure. "HOLD IT IN, LUCY!" she mentally berated herself. YOU'LL INJURE YOUR COMRADES IF YOU LET YOUR MAGIC POWER ALL OUT!

Sayla snapped her fingers and suddenly expressionless humanoid creatures flooded in. Lucy bore the pain and slowly stood up, gasping. This is the Dark Guild Tartaros? No...

"LUCY!" Sting yelled urgently. "DON'T DISTRACT HER!" Meredy cried out.

It was too late. Kyouka backhanded Lucy across the room before flying after her, delivering a few good punches. "S... Sting..." Lucy whispered. Am I going to die here? After all my life... Running, chasing... Now at least... If I die, I'll make sure to take one of them with me... I will seal them! "S... Sting... W - wendy... Mira... Erza... Minerva..." She stopped and coughed raspily as Kyouka's attacks actually drew blood, and together with the sensation curse, she really did feel like she was going to die here. "Rufus... Yukino... Juvia... Rogue... Lector, Frosh... I love you all... Please tell Violet... I'm sorry... Seal of the Demons!" As she slammed her palms on the ground, ready to activate it, Ultear spoke.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" 

Lucy teared up as Crime Sorciere dashed in front of her. "GET AWAY, Jellal, Ultear, Meredy!"

"ACTIVATE!"

Timeskip

Minerva was bent over Lucy, sobbing loudly. "Lu-chan, wake up... Wake up... WAKE UP! LUCYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Ultear gazed sadly at the lifeless blonde. "No matter what you think, you're not invincible... So don't do that anymore in the afterlife... Ne?" She and Meredy let tears spill down their faces.

"LUCY! JUVIA MISSES YOU!" Juvia yelled, droplets of water starting to leak through the roof. "YOU DRILLED JUVIA TO SPEAK FIRST PERSON SO MANY TIMES... But I never learnt... BUT NOW I HAVE! miss you, Lucy! Come back to me! Come back to us!"

Everyone stared hopefully at Lucy's body, but it remained unmoving.

Kyouka and Sayla's bodies were next to Lucy's, also unmoving. All three of them were scarily cold and limp.

Violet whizzed in, leaving a trail of smoke. She looked at Lucy's body, horrified. "Shit-!" Sting cursed, getting up while looking hopelessly at Violet.

The exceed's wings trembled.

"It can't be... Lucy is dead?"

OwO CLIFFHANGER! Thanks for all your support! Fairy Tail may join the fray in the following chapters! :p