Explosion

A/N: Wrote this one in school too xD Made my hand tired.

"Wait! Lucy-sama!" Levia cried urgently, dodging an attack from Scissor Runner. Lucy's magic power flared and she glared irritably at Levia, her lips curled. "I'm your queen Levia. You cannot command me!" She settled down again, reducing her magic power slightly. Levia reluctantly stepped back, his claws sinking into the soft ground. Lucy-sama... Please don't turn into a cold,, uncaring person...

Levia's eyes were dark with worry. "Don't worry, I'm sure Lucy will come around!" Mira comforted him positively, but even so, her mask of optimism was fading slowly.

 "KURAI!" Lucy screamed. She swung her swords violently. Kurai spat out blood. Wiping his chin, he stammered, "What is this?"

"This?" Lucy cackled cruelly. "You're going to die. This is fear. Your fear." She hurled her sword at Kurai - it was a pearly silver colour with a diamond white base. Her other sword was a crimson blood red blade with an obsidian base. The white sword struck him squarely in the chest. "Taste the power of my Divine Swords," Lucy smirked. "Repenter and Exterminater." 

Kurai crumbled at Lucy's feet. She scoffed at him. "Weak mortal." Kurai scraped at the ground, but only managed to get a handful of soil with a rather displeased tiny earthworm who just stared crossly at him until he put the soil back. "I can't lose," he moaned. "Scissor Runner..."

The purple dragon paused his charging at Levia and contemplated his options. "Well, well, well, you're dying, eh?" He flicked his tail. "Well, too bad. I'm not going to help you. Unfortunately, I survived, instead of Zirconis." He laughed, a deep, booming, bitter sound, before rushing at Levia again.

Lucy's eyes were mocking. "Humans... So weak." She shrugged. "Go rot in a pool of your own blood, you self-proclaimed Darkness Lord."

She turned to Scissor Runner, who gazed warily at her. "A dragon slayer could not defeat you," she said. "Sting could not defeat you." Her eyes were frigid, forbidding. "But I'll defeat you. I'm not just a dragon slayer... I'm the most powerful person in the universe... I have powers over everything! I rule everything!"

She slammed her palm down. "SUMMONING: GLACIER!" A white wolf and a silver phoenix with orange flames outlining its figure appeared. "Lucy-sama?" they chimed simultaneously.

"Target: Purple dragon. Mission: Elimination," she ordered emotionlessly.

"Yes, Lucy-sama!" they responded immediately, yet again. The white wolf glanced at the silver phoenix. "Avalanche..."

The phoenix spread her wings and nodded. "Lunar, code C?"

"Alright!" the wolf named Lunar yapped before howling long and thin. Avalanche let out a screeching, forlorn cry and winter chaos began. A blizzard approached, and focused on Scissor Runner. Snow and ice rained down on the startled dragon, seeping into his scales, stunning him with cold so he could not even move.

"What's going on?!" he roared angrily.

Lucy had her lips curved upwards into a daring smirk. "Exterminater!" The red sword flew at the immobilized dragon, sizzling with black and red flames.

Scissor Runner roared with pain as Exterminater imbedded itself in his chest. He disappeared in a flash of weak gray light, off to who-knows-where. Was there such thing as Dragon Hell? Who knows.

"Levia, your job has been taken care of. Go home," Lucy ordered. She sent him a fierce glance and he sighed before departing.

Lucy's eyes flickered. She pondered about what should she do. Just then, she felt something grasp her ankles. "Let go!" she snarled savagely, kicking out with her foot. Kurai refused to let go. Instead, he sankk his fingers into Lucy's skin.

"Get your bloody hands off me!" Lucy yelled angrily. "Ice Dragon's Stabbing Fang!"

"ARGHHHHHH!" Kurai screamed, writhing with pain as the snowflakes stung him.

Suddenly, a familiar voice cut through the tense air. "What's going on?" It was Gray Fullbuster, with Natsu and Lisanna. "We were on a mission," he said. "We saw the collapsing cave and this purple dragon, so we rushed over."

"Yes, what is going on?" It was Crime Sorciere - well, they were already a part of Sabertooth. Ultear stood there, eyebrows raised. Jellal and Meredy huddled behind her. "We're part of Sabertooth too, you know. You can't just run off without us!" she reprimanded sternly.

"Oh, look at this. So many people," Lucy sneered. "Ultear, Meredy, Jellal, Juvia, Erza, Rogue, Mira, Wendy, Minerva, get out of here. The others, get out too unless you want to die. I don't mind killing Natsu though."

Erza instantly requipped into her Flight Armour, took Rogue's arm, and darted away, ignoring his protests. Ultear stood her ground firmly, but Jellal placed his hands on Meredy's and Ultear's shoulders and teleported them away. 

"You're not safe here, Rogue," Erza urged.

"Life as a mage isn't safe!" Rogue objected, but caught sight of Erza's piercing deathglare and let himself be dragged away.

Lucy smiled an eerie, bloodthirsty smile. "Are you all sure? You don't want to run?"

"No, Lucy. We will stay!" Mira said determinedly.

Lucy laughed chillingly. "Are you very sure about that, Mirajane? I'm not the same person I was in the morning... Well, since Sting's death, I've changed."

"We don't care," Wendy affirmed resolutely.

Lucy shrugged her shoulders. "If you're so sure... Magic power raise to 40%."

All around her, the world exploded in blinding white light.