Dirty Uchiha

Here's the next chapter!!! =D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lori's point of view)

The bell rang and I practically flew out of class. I was so embarrassed after what happened between Sasuke and I! I could feel my cheeks heat up at the thought. I had to get away from this school as fast as possible before I run into Sasuke, I don't think I can face him today after that...

"What's the rush?" I heard Sasuke say tauntignly as he started to walk next to me.

"I have to pee." Was my automatic response. Wow... nice going Lori, you told him you had to pee! Why couldn't I think of a better excuse!?

"Are you feeling tired?" He asked.

"Yup" I said not giving into his teasing.

"Well you should get some rest... in bed." He replied. I knew he was adding the in bed part because I used him to fall asleep on...but I decided to mess with his words.

"What about in my bed, Sasuke? Are you imagining me in bed? You're a dirty Uchiha my friend..." I said teasing. I watched as he realized what I was referring to, about what he said, and he started blushing like crazy from embarrassment. I held in my laughter as he looked away trying to hide it.

"That's not what I meant." I heard him mumble. I let out a little laugh.

"Of course you didn't...." I said and patted his back. I took off in another direction before he could redeem himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Friday*

(Lori's point of view)

I woke up at 6:00AM! Surprise!!! (Note sarcasm)

I did my usual morning routine and headed out the door for school. I was happy today was Friday, that means the weekend! I guess you could say that I was in a good mood.

I walked into class to see the usual crowd at my desk. I didn't get mad because I got used to it. I walked over to them,

"GO AWAY!!!" I yelled and watched them all scamper away. I sat down and looked at Sasuke. He had a smug look and I knew he was going to say something pompous.

"You going to cuddle against me again?" He asked.

"I would, but there's not enough room." I replied. He looked confused.

"Not enough room?" This time I was the one to give the smug smile.

"You're ego is too big, I won't have enough room." I replied playing innocent.

"Hn." was all he said. I stifled a laugh. Once class started I actually listened. I knew all of it from studying a book they gave us a few nights ago. So instead I ripped some paper out of a notebook I had brought to take notes and started to flick them at the Mr.Egoistic.

He was completely ignoring all the mini paper balls flying at him. So naturally, I made them even bigger. Still he kept ignoring them. He looked at me out of the corner of his eye and smirked at the fact I was failing at annoying him. I let out a puff of air in frustration. How could I annoy him?

"Try harder Lori..." I heard him whisper.

"See there you go again, you are a dirty Uchiha..." I said making his sentence sound inappropriate, even though it wasn't. I saw him look out the window, probably trying not to turn red from embarrassment. I laughed out loud at him. I decided that would be enough annoying for now.

Once the bell rang signaling class was dismissed I got up and grabbed my stuff. I turned to Sasuke.

"See you later, try not to be such a perv while I'm gone." I said with a sweet smile. He just glared at me. I laughed and walked home.

Once I got home I didn't really know what to do. I guess I should just go train. I went downstairs and made some lunch first. After I ate I went back outside. I was walking to the training grounds when I saw something.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned my head to the left. What I saw made me smile, evilly. There was Sasuke sitting against a tree...asleep. What a mistake he just made. I knew even when he's asleep that he could sense things and is probably still on high alert. So I hid my chakara signs and went behind the tree he was sitting against. I waited a few seconds to see if he woke up.... he didn't.

I smiled to myself as I counted down. 5..4...3...2....1,

"BOOO!!!" I yelled in his ear behind him. He practically jumped 50 feet in the air from fright. I fell on my hands and knees laughing. I felt tears racing down my cheeks, but I couldn't stop laughing. After a minute or two, I calmed down my laughing. Though when I looked up to see him glaring at me, I busted up laughing even harder. After a little while I had stopped laughing.

I looked back at him and let out a satisfied breath and smiled at him. He just narrowed his eyes at me a little.

"Aww come on Sasuke, you know it was funny..." I added.

"Baka." was all he said and looked away, but I saw a smile start to make its way onto his face.

"Alright well you can go back to sleep, I'm going to train, bye." I announced as I got up off the ground.

"Bye." I heard him say and I walked away to get my training on!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sasuke's Point of view)

I watched her walk away to train. I shook my head and smiled, she's crazy. I guess I should keep my guard up better, so I can expect her next time. I decided to just get some more sleep. I leaned back against the tree again and let myself fall back asleep.

*4 hours later*

I woke up and saw that it was dark out. Wow, I've been asleep longer than I wanted to be. Oh well, it's the weekend. I decided to just head home. I was on my way back when I sensed some heavy chakara from my left. I couldn't see anything so I pulled out a Kunai and I just followed it.

After a few mintues I came to a little clearing. There was a girl with long hiar tied in a pony tail staring down at her hands. I looked a little closer to see that there was stuff dripping all over her hands... blood.

I looked up to see who the girl with the bloody hands was. I felt my heart practically stop and my blood ran cold.

"Lori..." I whispered under my breath.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh.... poor Lori....

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Thank you so much for reading my stories, commenting, voting, liking, and everything else you guys do! I love ya all!!!