Some teachers really are evil

Here's the next chapter!!!! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lori's point of view)

Guess what time I woke up this morning? 6:00AM! Sometimes I just wish I would wake up at one specific time every morning instead of these random times! (All of this is sarcasm if you havn't noticed)

As usual I did my usual morning routine. Get up, take shower, get dressed, do hair, and eat breakfast. Once I finished I headed off to school. I finally felt close enough to normal. I still am completely worried about more people attacking me. I know I have to kill the leader if I want this all to end. Let's just hope he doesn't kill me first.

I walked into my classroom to see the flock of girls at my desk. I frowned, this was getting more and more annoying.

"YOU HAVE 3 SECONDS TO LEAVE BEFORE I CAVE YOU'RE FACES IN!!!!" I yelled at them and watched them dart back to their seats. I turned to Sasuke and smirked at him.

"You know if you keep doing that, people might think you would actually hurt them." He teased. I just smirked at him,

"Then they would have to the right idea." I said evilly. He just shook his head. I looked around the room to notice it was more hectic than usual.

"Hey Uchiha, is there a reason why the class is more crazy today?" I asked him.

"Yeah, apparently the teacher had to go on some mission so we are going to have a substitute." He said emotionless.

"Don't get too excited about not having to do anything serious today in class Sasuke."

"Hn." I just rolled my eyes. He's so weird sometimes.

"Well personally I'm glad, I don't feel like listening to the teacher today." I said.

"Oh yeah, because you actually listen to the teacher when hes here." He had a point so I just shrugged and smiled.

I was doodling in my notebook when the substitute walked in. I didn't even raise my head to look at the substitute because I was busy. That was until he spoke.

"Alright well I will be you're substitute for the day." I heard a deep voice say. I could feel my heart stop. Everything around me felt like it was starting to spin, I felt like I was going to puke. I knew that voice, it was the voice of

the leader guy who wants to kill me.

I slowly looked up to see him. He was dressed in the villages teacher uniform, I knew it was a cover. His dark brown eyes that always looked black to me were staring me down. His brown hair was somewhat short and messy. He always had and always will naturally look evil.

Fear started to surge through my body and I felt everything get more dizzy. I griped the table so hard my knuckles were white to stop the spinning, which it didn't. I knew Sasuke was probably looking at me like I was some mad-women right now, but I didn't care.

I looked back into his eyes now realizing I had looked away and just stared at them. Nobody else in the room was paying attention because they were working on some type of sheet he had passed out while I was having a panic attack. He gave me an evil crooked smile and his eyes had a malicious glint to them. Memories of what he had said to me before I ran away from my old village crept into my mind.

You are nothing but a monster.

Nobody loves you, that's why you're father beats you.

You are better off dead, and that's why I am going to kill you.

The words echoed through my head like they had done years ago. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. All the fear that was in me turned into hatred and anger. He had helped made my life miserable.

"Excuse me Lori, but can I see you out in the hall? There was something that the teacher wanted me to discus with you." He said in a sickly nice tone. I knew why he wanted me away from the classroom, so he could dispose of me. There was no way I was running away this time. So I got out of my seat and headed outside the class with him.

"Let's go outside, it will be a lot easier to dispose of you." He said darkly and grabbed my wrist.

In a matter of seconds were at the woods behind the school, away from all eyes. He gave me a vicious smile as he pulled out a kunai.

"Well I guess this is how it ends for you, too bad. I guess I will just have to tell everyone you got kidnapped and I couldn't stop the person. Oh well, nobody will miss you. You probably have nobody to say goodbye to anyway." I immediately thought of Sasuke. If I die here I know he would go looking for me if they told him I got captured somewhere. I knew he would miss me, well I hope.

No, no I will not die here. I can take this guy. I will not leave my new friends and the thought he could do that set my blood boiling. I felt the fire come to my hands and my eyes changed to that orange color. I will kill this guy.

I did a couple of quick hand signs while he was coming at me. I was able to throw fire at him to knock him off balance. Once he was on the ground I ran over to him. When I was close enough I jumped and landed on his throat. He started going into a fit of coughing. I started to kick him in the stomach repeatedly . Soon he started to cough up blood too. My power was beyond control at this point and I couldn't stop myself.

I threw him out of the woods and next the the school. I picked him up again and sent him flying through the classroom, leaving a giant hole in the wall. I heard my classmates scream at the fact their substitute went flying through their classroom wall, but I didn't care. I stepped through the giant hole in the wall and walked over to him at the other end of the classroom. He was unconscious.

Once I got close enough I stood over him. I brought my flame covered hand above my head and brought it right through his chest, killing him instantly.

The whole class was silent. You couldn't hear anything, but my panting. I turned to face my classmates. They gasped when they saw my eyes. The power still surging through me, I didn't know what to do. Until I saw Sasuke.

He was now standing up like everyone else and he was the perfect picture of shock. Once he saw me looking his eyes turned to complete worry. It looked like he wanted to run over to me to see if I was okay, but his body was hesitant. His eyes were pleading at me to let him come near. I gave a slight nod and he ran around the desk and to me. When I thought he was going to stop he didn't completely, he crashed me into a hug.

All my anger washed away and I felt back to normal, in his arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed it! =D