How to Escape an Uchiha

This chapter is dedicated to foolishlyifailxsmhx for commenting and ur comment made me laugh xD I would hide under the bed as well XD

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lori's point of view)

"Hmm... How do I escape an Uchiha?" I pondered.

Of course running from and fighting Sasuke is practically impossible, but its worth a try right? What to do, what to do...

"aha!" The little imaginary light bulb went off in my head. I will just use the transportation jutsu! I started to make hand signs to poof my way out of here when someone grabbed my foot.

"Not so easily Lori..." Sasuke said as he pulled me out from under my bed by my foot. I huffed and glared at him.

He just smirked and put his hands against the wall, leaving me sitting against the wall with no way of escape. My glare just darkened at him, for some reason he is good at cornering people... I almost laughed out loud at how weird that sounded.

"What is going on." He came back to the point.

I stayed silent and casted my eyes to the floor, giving him the silent treatment. I heard him let out a low growl as he placed one hand under my chin and forced me to look at his now red eyes.

"Don't make me find out myself, sweetheart." I know he was just taunting me at the end, but my heart started to race.

I slammed my hands over my eyes and dropped my head towards the ground. I would not look into the beautiful red eyes of his. One look and I'm sure everything would fall apart and go ballistic. I don't think I could handle it...

The next thing I knew, My hands were slammed against the wall, but I kept my eyes closed. I knew if I had opened them from surprise, he would have been able to use his Sharingan against me. I knew him well enough not to fall for this trick.

"Lori." He hissed, wanting me to look at him, " just tell me what's going on with you." I just shook my head,

"It's nothing, don''t worry about it. It's personal.."

"It obviously has to do with me, otherwise you would have told me already. You tell me EVERYTHING, but all of a sudden you decide not to tell me what's wrong with you! How stupid do you think I am!? It has to do with the Akatsuki doesn't it? You started acting weird after they came, what did they tell you?"

Crap, he knew more than I wanted him to. My heart started to pick up pace, panicking that he would find out my secret.

"Sasuke please... leave it alone." I begged, for once, I flat out begged.

I felt him tense a little, probably not suspecting such a response from the hard-core me.

"No." Came his flat reply, "I don't care what it takes, I WILL find out, one way or another, so just tell me now."

"I can't." Came my shaky reply, honestly I was scared, scared of what might happened, scared of his reaction...

scared of the truth.

I opened my eyes when I felt his presence gone when he realized I was not going to talk. I knew even though he left now, it was far from over.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sasuke's point of view)

I transported out of her room and into mine. I sat down on the edge of my bed and tried to piece everything together. Why was she acting like this? What happened!?

I let out a sigh of frustration as I stood up. Maybe some training might help, it usually does.

The entire time however, I would stop and think about what could be going on with Lori. I mean one minute shes fine and tells me everything, and the next she is acting weird and leaving me in the dark. I hated it! I HATE not knowing what's wrong with her. I want to be there for her, but she won't let me.

Any girl would jump at the chance to have me comfort them or even talk to them for that matter. But no, Lori has to be difficult, she just HAS to be different. I loved her not being like the other girls, but at times like this I wish she was a tad bit more easier to handle.

What am I saying!? I'm an Uchiha! Time to stop complianing and do something about this!

With that I transported into Lori's room. She was sitting on the bed staring at the wall when I appeared there. She must have jumped about twenty feet with a horrified expression. It made me almost laugh at her, but this was no time for joking.

once she noticed it was me, however, she calmed down and raised an eyebrow at me. I was about to turn on my Sharingan and force it out of her when all of a sudden she slammed her hands over her eyes.

"Your perdictable Sasuke." She moked. I let out a low growl, How did she know? Have I revealed that much about me that now it's obvious what my moves would be?

In a matter of seconds I had taken the wire I use when I use my Windmill Triple Blade and got it around her wrists and held her arms up like a puppet. She kept her head down and eyes squeezed shut. I simply yanked her down on the bed by pulling the strings. Her eyes opened from surprise and I almost caught them with mine, but she quickly turned her head.

I was about to walk a bit more closer so I could lock gazes with her and get the answer myself when she spoke,

"Stop! Please Sasuke! Please!" She begged. Her voice was so desperate, so scared that I let her go.

I turned off my Sharingan and got the wires off her. She sat up and looked at me surprised.

"Thank you."

"Hn."

She ran at me and jumped on me, giving me a hug that sent us both to the ground. I looked at her grinning face and smirked, maybe I didn't have to know everything right now...

But I will make sure I knew soon enough.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!