Let Me Tell You a Secret

This chapter is dedicated to treehugger5121995 for voting and for commenting! Thank you!

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Itachi's Point of View)

I sat on the wooden chair in my bedroom and glared at the wall, replaying my past over and over again like I had done so many times before and will continue doing until I die. I could hear the voices echoing through the house of my "teammates" who were just plain annoying. I didn't want to be here, I really didn't, but I had to do it for Sasuke, and I would do anything for him.

"Uchiha,un!" I heard Deidara yell as he busted open my door. I turned my head and glared at him with my empty black eyes. I watched him pale a little and take a step back.

"I-I uh wanted to talk to you about something,un" He said trying to go back to his bold personality.

"What?" I asked though I couldn't really care any less.

"The girl escaped un...." He trailed off and I stared at him to continue.

"And I think you let her." He stated boldly as he could. I wanted to laugh in his face, he was such an idiot, of course I let her go, she's my brothers lover, the girl he cares for and I won't take her away from him, not again.

My glare darkened at him and my eyes went red, I watched him stiffen and look down.

"Me?" My hallow voice asked him, begging him to say something wrong so I could kill this guy on the spot.

"I-It's just a thought, I-I uh mean you were the only one near her room so I just thought---"

"That I let her go?" I asked almost tauntingly at him, I wanted him to be afraid, he has a reason to be.

"Yeah,un." I got up and walked over to the blonde.

"Of course I didn't let her go you idiot, why would I bother with her? I couldn't care less about what happened to her. Now get out, you're annoying."

With that I watched him walk out the door with his tail between his legs. I sat back down in my chair and listened to the voices filling the house again. I almost smirked when I heard Sasori mock Deidara for being such a scaredy cat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lori's point of view)

6:00 Am, my eye twitched a little at the hands ticking, mocking me with every twitch. I just glared at it and got out of bed. I got in the shower and got ready for the day. I couldn't help but wonder if Sasuke was okay.

After I ate I ran out to the training grounds. I walked over and saw Sasuke asleep against the same tree as last time.

"Doesn't he ever learn?" I thought with an evil smirk.

I quickly jumped into the trees and made sure he was still asleep, which to my joy he was.

1..2..3!

I jumped down in front of Sasuke and screamed. His eyes snapped open and he got into a fighting stance. I busted out laughing when he realized it was just me. His glare only made me laugh harder. I leaned against a tree until I composed myself and just smiled at him.

"Funny." He dead-panned.

"Thanks!" I took it as a real compliment which caused him to roll his eyes at me. He shook his head and I heard him whisper "annoying". I slapped him on the arm and glared at him, making it his turn to smirk at me.