Uhh.. Hey! Whatz Up MY Man!?

This chapter is dedicated to foolishlyifailxsmhx, I busted up laughing at ur comment, I could never do that! lol

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lori's point of view)

Sometime during the night I shot awake. I looked over next to me...

'Strange man...!' I saw someone else in the bed.

Before I could scream, a hand was clamped over my mouth . Said "strange man" who turned out to be Sasuke was glaring at me.

"Don't you even dare." He growled. He pulled his hand away from my face when he realized I wasn't about to scream anymore.

"Oh yeah.. right... ahahah I guess I forgot I'm living with you again... ahaha..." I laughed nervously as he just continued to glare.

I looked over at the clock and read 3:00AM.

"Now go back to bed." A smirk slowly made itself onto my face.

"What if I don't want to?" I joked defiantly. The next thing I knew I was on my back with Sasuke right over me.

"Then I will make you, unless you wanted to do something else..." I felt my face burn up and the actual closeness of our bodies became very apparent.

"S-Sasuke!" I said startled that he would even imply such a thing, well I guess I shouldn't be that surprised based on past experiences.

"Relax, I'm kidding." He said as he got off me.

"Jerk!" I went to playfully slap him, but he caught my wrist. Shocked at his speed, I just blinked. He quickly pulled me into him.

"Then again, I can make this now all too serious." I felt the heat on my face come back with a vengence as he just chuckled.

"Will you go to bed now?" He taunted. I just quickly nodded.

"Y-Yes."

"Good." He said as he let me go and layed back down. Silently, I layed back down too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sasuke's Point of view)

I looked at the now silent girl beside me.

'Hm, shes just too easy to tease.' I thought with a smirk as I let myself fall asleep.

I was first to wake up,which mean I was the first to realize that I had pulled her against me during the night. I felt my face flush as I let her go and started to get out of bed.

"Murder..." I heard her mumble as she rolled over. I stopped in my tracks and looked back over at her. What was she talking about?

"Don't eat the pancakes Sasuke... don't eat them... they are evil..." All seriousness of the situation I had just heard flew out the window. However, this was still quite entertaining...

"WHAT FRUIT!?" She yelled as she all of a sudden bolted up and woke up. I watched her blink a few times as she finally was awake.

"Oh, hey!" She said as she looked over at me.

"Whats up?" She asked as if nothing just happened, she probably doesn't even remember...

I just shook my head as I grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom.