Alpha (recap)

Since I was a kid, I knew that I would become a werewolf and join a pack. Only, I thought it would be the Town Pack that everyone in my hometown that was a werewolf belong to. But I refused to be in that pack when I was sixteen. Hue, my best friend's brother, tormented me my hole life and it finally drove me to do something that no one at home ever thought of since it was tradition to be in the Town Pack. But I decided that I didn't want to be in the pack where the guy who tormented me would be the Alpha.

So I left.

I walked three and a half miles to the city with the goal of becoming a great Alpha. After a year, I meet my Beta, Natalya. She helped me start a pack that grew. Then, war started with another pack named Moonlights lead by a nasty Alpha named Kevin. The war lasted for one year after my pack was two years old. I killed Kevin after I found out he was trying to take over the Town Pack's territory.

When my pack went to the Blue Bar to celebrate, Hue showed up. He asked me to be his mate while I still hated him. But my pack wanted me to be 'happy' with a mate, and it'd be so kewl to have the Town Pack cousins to the New Moons. So I became his mate for my pack.

After a month, a Hunter came onto my territory and killed two of my pack members. Alex and Derek. When they were killed, I knew I had to hunt down the Hunter and kill her. She captured Hue and totured him, but I found her and threatend one of the Hunters she was with, and the man I saw arrive let me go with Hue. That night, I told Hue I loved him and kissed him for the first time.

The Hunters were off my territory, but I knew they wouldn't stay gone. I also know that the peace I had, wouldn't last even if I was finally falling for my mate, my pack was safe, and I was happy. I'm the female Alpha of the biggest pack around after all, and I'm the youngest Alphas ever. I'll never have peace.

Never.