Chapter Eight-Hunter Council

Hunter Council: Last Night after the Attack

"Council." Watcher bows to each of them, then gets on with his news. "Hunter Vivian has been caught."

"Caught!? By a mutt!?" -The Council all together.

"By Alpha Roxy, Alpha Hue, and Beta Natalya. I ran, telling Hunter Vivan to run, but she didn't and got caught. She didn't listen to orders, and there was nothing I could do." Watcher tells them.

"Then we must attack with more numbers. The New Moon pack must die." -Councilmen #2

"No! That will not happen. Alpha Roxy is very intearestng. I say we let her live and see how she lives her life. We should get Hunter Vivian out, then leave Alpha Roxy alone." -Councilmen #3

"Head Councilmen, what do you say?" -Councilmen #1

"Alpha Roxy is intereasting. But she did take Hunter Vivian prisioner." The old Councilman sits there, thinking. She looks at Councilmen #2 and #3, they both have said what they think, but Councilmen #1 has let her decide. Head Councilmen has always been the tie breaker of #2 and #3, and #1 has always sided with her. "I think we should give Alpha Roxy time to show that she has no intention to hurt Hunter Vivian. If she does though, then we shall attack the New Moon Pack."

"As you wish Head Councilmen." The three Councilmen bowed their heads respectfully.

"Do you agree with my choice Watcher?"

"The Council knows best. You are always right."

"I want to know your personal oppinion Watcher."

"Uh..." Watcher looked at Head Councilmen, not sure what to say. So he spoke his mind for once. "I think it's wise to give Alpha Roxy a chance to show her intentions, and I agree about attacking Alpha Roxy if she hurts Hunter Vivian." Head Councilmen nods her approval.

"Good. Now, go. Watch the Alpha's home and I expect updates every hour on the hour."

"Of course Head Councilmen."

Watcher bows and walks out, bent on following the Head Councilmen's orders as he always does.

"Head Councilmen, why are you letting Alpha Roxy have a chance?" -Councilmen #2

"If we attack, she may kill Hunter Vivan, and I do not want that. And I am curious about her. She is not like the other Alphas we have delt with. The ones who attack and fight to be the Alpha of a pack. She's been the Alpha since the begginging, and no one has threatened her spot as an Alpha. I want to know why."