Chapter Nine-Problem 3 (Part One)

I take the dinner Hue cooked down to Vivian. The dish contains a backed potatoe, grilled garlic shrimp, three fresh rolls, and a glass of coke. She looks at the food then at me. I sit there looking at her.

"You don't have to be nice to me."

"I don't care."

"I guess it might help with the Council if they've found you haven't harmed me, but I still think it's strange that an Alpha-"

"Is actually human?" She nods. "Well, I never wanted to be a werewolf."

"What?"

"I always wanted to be one of the kids who stayed human, but both my parents are werewolves, so I had no choice in the matter. But I wanted to be normal, leave town and go to college unlike most of the people in my town. I wanted an actual life, but once I knew I wasn't gonna get the life I wanted, I planned a new one. One where I made my own living by coming here and either being a lone wolf, or become an Alpha."

"Why?"

"My mother always loading my mind with what she wanted my life to be." I looked at her. "I didn't want that. I wanted more. So that's how I became the Alpha of the New Moons."

"That should have made you want to be cruel and-"

"Listen. I care about my pack and ONLY my pack. If someone threatens them, I threaten back. If they attack, I attack back full force. If they kill even one pack member," I growl. "Well, I would kill them twice as worse."

"I killed two of your-"

"Do not remind me Hunter!" I snarl. "You are in my home, and I do not care what the Council will think or do if I decide to kill you." I stand up and look down at her. "I have been nice to you, feed you food from my plate! Fresh food! Fresh water! And if I trusted you not to run or find a way out or anything of the sort I'd let you go upstairs to use the bathroom! But I don't!" She doesn't flinch, and I didn't expect her too. "So You will be wise to not bring up what you did half a year ago."

I sit down and snatch a roll off her plate and take a big bite. She watches me, eating still. I watch her too, wanting to question her, but know not too. She finishes eating and I take everything and head upstairs. I toss the stuff in the sink and go to my training room and punch the punching bag repeatedly by the time Hue finds me. I look at him and realize it's been awhile since me and him have had a hot nice hot and heavy make out session. I look at him and see that he's fresh from a shower by his hair being wet and shaggy instead of pointy. I can smell his body wash and shampoo too.

"See something you like?" I smile.

"Maybe I do." I go over and kiss him, pressing myself into him.

"Woah." He says when we pull our lips apart. "Sometimes I forget how powerful your kiss can be."

I smile and we kiss again. He pulls me close, and I kiss him really hard, and smile as he picks me up like a newly wedded bride. He takes me into the guest room and lay me on the bed. We start making out, harder and hotter than usual. I don't realize I'm pulling his shirt off until I feel his bare chest under my fingers. I know he hesitates at taking my shirt off, so I do it myself. He give me a small smile that drives me crazy.

"Are you for real? Or are you just messing with me?" He asks. I kiss him and pull his belt off him.

"Does that answer your question?" I ask.

"God, I love you."

"Shut up and kiss me."

"Gla-."

I shut him up with a kiss. Then, everything blurs into a mixture of pasion, wonderful pain that felt so good, and sounds I wasn't sure which of us made. Next thing I know, I'm laying on Hue. Both of us butt naked. He kisses my check and smiles at me, then he gets this look on his face.

"You didn't do that just beacuase you wanted to shut me up did you?"

"No. I wanted to do that." I kiss him.

"You sure?"

"Yea. We're mates, and I wanted to do that. Married couples do it on their honeymoons, and mating is much stronger than a wedding. So why not do it six months after the ceremony?" I tease the last part.

"I'm glad you wanted to."

"We should sleep, I have a feeling it's going to be a long day tomorrow." He sighs.

"I have a feeling your right." He kisses the top of my head. "Night, Roxy."

"Night Hue."

I fall asleep, just like that.

Watcher

When I saw what the two Alpha mates were going to do, I decided to watch a pair of squirrels fight. I might be a Watcher-Hunter but I was no perv. If I wanted to watch this, I'd get online or veido tape it when I did it with a women. But I did hear the sounds they made through the cracked window, and had to fight myself not to look and react to it.

I know sometime through it, I started to hit the back of my head on the tree I was leaning against. Hating my job at the moment. To bad it wasn't girl on girl, then I wouldn't feel so bad watching, but it's not. It's two Alphas doing it. And Alpha mates are never gay or lesbian. If one of the Alphas is interasted in the same gender as them, then they marry the one they love and mate so they can have a werewolf child. Or at least, that's what we're told. I've never seen any mates like that.

"God, I need to stop thinking about sex!" I punch a tree, and look at the dent and my bloody knuckle. I frown. "Stupid tree..." I mumble about stuff when I hear the Alphas whisper to each other. I peek and see their done. Both of them sweating and breathing hard. Roxy's exposed, the blanket thrown on the ground carelessly. "Wow, now Roxy just got hotter. Damn her for being a mutt."

I watch them fall asleep, checking out Roxy's body. Once I have it burnt into my skull, I get up and walk the peremeter of her home, then sit in my spot again. I take a drink of my water, and watch them sleep.