~7~

Chapter 7

"You're home late!?" Randy growled as Maya trembled with fear.

"I-I'm sorry." Maya apologized and Randy hit her, causing her to fall in pain.

"You're going to pay." he growled and pulled out a belt.

"N-no please." Maya cried, but it was too late.

-

"Maya?" Farkle questioned as Maya's eyes went wide. He tried to remove strand of her hair out of her eyes, but she jumped.

"S-stop!" she begged and covered her ears.

"Maya?" Riley asked worried.

"Get away!" she yelled and backed into a wall.

"Maya!" Lucas yelled trying to get her to snap out of it.

"Stop Randy please!" she begged. Riley ran to her door and yelled for her parents.

"MOM! DAD!" she yelled as loud as she could, soon to hear footsteps.

"Stop please!" Maya sobbed and slid down the wall. Cory ran in first, followed by Topanga.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?" he yelled.

"WE DON'T KNOW!" they all yelled back.

"STOP!" Maya screamed on the top of her lungs and kicked her legs. Lucas pinned her down.

"Maya it's me Lucas! Wake up!" he yelled.

"Stop please!" she cried.

"Maya! Randy's gone! Wake up please!" Riley yelled. Maya's eyes shot open and she gasped for breath.

"Maya!" Lucas said relieved and Maya automatically hugged Lucas and cried into his shirt.

It shocked Lucas a little, all of them, but Lucas didn't care.

"He's going to kill me." Maya hicupped and hugged Lucas, after he let her go.

"Maya no he's not." Cory reassured.

"Yes he is." Maya sobbed.

Lucas was shocked. Even when Maya told them how she has been abused, all the secrets, she has never ever looked this scared.

No, scared isn't even close.

She's petrified.

Cory was shocked.

Maya Hart, scared?

Unbelievable.

Well, Randy broke her, he broke her into thousands of pieces.

No one knew what to do. They all knew she needed help, they can't fix her all alone.

But Cory knew just who to call.

-

Shawn Hunter threw his bag into the car after taking millions of pictures in Philadelphia. His phone rang, only to be Cory. Shawn answered his phone and heard Cory's frantic voice, talking one million words a second.

"Whoa Cory, slow down." Shawn told his best friend.

"Sorry, Shawn. You need to come back to New York! RIGHT NOW!" Cory screamed from the other line.

"What did you do now?" he asked with a sigh.

"It's not me. It's Maya." Cory said, getting Shawn's full attention.

"Is she hurt? Is she alright?" he asked. Sure Katy had broken up with him, but he still cares. He loves both of them.

"Worse than hurt. Just, please come back to New York. It's hard to explain but it's an emergency." Cory begged.

"How bad because last time you did that I almost had to kill you with a shovel." he warned.

"Well this time you're not gonna want to kill me with a shovel. Just hurry! This is one of the biggest emergencies." he said, and with that Cory hung up, leaving Shawn on the line confused. Shawn finally turned off his phone and got in the car.

What's wrong with Maya?

That was all that was running through Shawn's mind.

A/N: Does anyone hate me?

I'm sorry! It'll get better! I promise!

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)