~8~

Chapter 8

Riley, Maya, Farkle, and Lucas sat on the couch with a movie on. Riley knew she needed to find Maya's phone and fast.

"I'll be right back." Riley told her friends and they nodded. Maya, for once, was right at Lucas' side. She refused to leave his side, and he didn't mind. He didn't want her to leave his side, he instead wanted to keep a close watch on her. Maya didn't mind. She didn't want to be alone, with the fear of Randy coming back.

Maya rested her head on Lucas' shoulder. Farkle looked over and noticed. He knew Maya liked Lucas and he liked her. They were both too scared to tell each other with the fear of being rejected, and he can't blame them. But he knew that one day they would be together, but when is the question.

Riley ran into her room once she was out of her friends sight, grabbing Maya's phone which fell out of her pocket after the nightmare incident.

"Come on." she rushed the messages to pull up after she put in her passcode. It was the first one to show up and Riley was shocked, unsure what to do. She finally built up the courage to go into her parent's room and show them.

"We have a problem." she interrupted their conversation, probably about Maya.

"What?" Topanga asked nervous. She's already shaken up about the incident with Maya and explaining this to Auggie. She had enough problems.

"Maya's been getting threats from somebody." Riley told them, about to burst into tears. She handed them Maya's phone and they read the messages.

"We need to talk to Maya about this." Cory said to Topanga and she nodded.

"I can't believe she would hide this from us." Topanga sighed. They all wanted to help Maya, but it was impossible if Maya didn't want the help.

"Riley go back with your friends. Don't tell them anything." Cory instructed and she nodded, questioning everything.

Why would this happen to Maya?

What did she do?

Why her?

Riley walked into the living room and saw Maya asleep with her head on Lucas' shoulder. They would be such a cute couple.

"Everything ok?" Farkle asked as Riley sat down by him.

"Yeah, everything is fine in this situation." she told them and turned her attention back to the movie. They sat in awkward silence watching the movie until Maya woke up.

"Wha?" she asked sleepily.

"You're awake." Farkle chuckled as Maya moved her hair out of her face to actually see her friends.

"Yeah, did I miss anything?" Maya yawned and sat up.

"Nope." Lucas answered and Maya sleepily watched the movie along with her friends. Soon the door busted open and Maya jolted awake and Lucas put his arms around her protectively.

Shawn busted into the room.

"Uncle Shawn!" Riley yelled angrily as Maya shook with fear. Cory and Topanga walked in.

"What's the emergency?" Shawn asked and turned his attention over to Maya who trembled with fear.

"That." Cory answered simply, leaving Shawn shocked and confused.

What happened?

A/N: And Shawn's here, Maya's scared.

Will Maya trust Shawn or will reject his help?

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)