~13~

Chapter 13

Lucas sighed as he sat across from Maya on their first date.

Not from boredom, but from how beautiful she was. She made his heart skip a beat anytime he looked at her.

"Maya, I know I've said this fourteen times already, but you look stunning." he told her and she smiled.

"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself huckleberry." she smirked and he laughed.

-

The night ended with Maya forgetting all her troubles when she was by Lucas.

It's like her whole world stopped and it was only them. She forgot what was actually going on in her life.

"Thank you for an amazing night Ranger Rick, I had a great time." Maya smiled.

"Maya, I know I have said this before but I'm going to keep you safe, we all are. You can always count on us, alright?" Lucas told her. "I know you're probably annoyed with me say-" he was cut off by Maya crashing her lips on his.

The kiss was something they both didn't expect, but sparks flew. It was miraculous, not like anything else they've ever felt.

"Thank you Lucas, I know." Maya smiled as Lucas stood there shocked.

"I love you Maya." Lucas smiled, after coming back from his own world.

No, their own world.

"I love you too."

A/N: And there's the book! Sorry guys, I just wasn't feeling the book anymore :(

But thank you for all the support and love with the book! ILYGSM!

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)

Ps-I wrote this like four months ago XD SO glad I did so I can actually update a solo book XD