F I V E

••••••••

And we are put on this earth a little space that we might learn to bear the beams of love
- William Blake

T H E M E E T I N G

- Damien Fernandez -

•••••••••

WE arrived shortly at the mansion, my hermano's and I exiting the car as with a nod, our driver drove off into the night.

Scanning the seas of bodies that flooded in and out our of the exit, I looked around for a familiar face.

Settling on a man I know all to well, I made my way towards him.
"Marcelo," I called out and he turned around with a mischievous grin plastered onto his face.

"Damien! So, how are you feeling? Ready to meet your future wife,?" He teasingly asked, sending a wink my way, causing me to roll my eyes at his action.

"Honestly, no. But I'm hoping that it will all go well." I replied shortly, curtly nodding towards the entrance.

"Shall we," Leading the way, Marcelo followed not that for behind.

On entering, my eyes took in the lavishness of the grand decorations and classy setting.

"Damien. ¿Cómo estás?" Turning around on hearing a gruff and deep voice, I was met with Marco De La Rosa. Alexia's father.

"Bien, ¿y tú?" I replied curtly, accepting the hand he held out for me to shake.

"Good, good." He beamed, sharing a look with my padre.

"Here." He smiled softly, picking up 2 champagne glasses from a tray, held by a waiter that was passing by.

"I haven't see her in 6 years," I started, speaking up, my voice hard and clear.

"I have no idea how this is going to turn out and quite frankly I don't like the idea of not knowing one bit." I continued, honestly stating my views.

"Well, all I can say is that you'll have to just wait and see." And with that, he turned around and walked away, my padre by his side as they conversed.

"Wait and see huh," I turned around and spotted a smirking Marcelo. His arms were crossed against his chest as he lazily leant against a marble wall.

"What?" I asked with raised eyebrows as I took in the devilish glint that lingered in his eyes.

"Nothing," he replied, a smirk still present. He downed his drink and simply walking away.

I scoffed in annoyance and turned my head to the side. There was a bunch of whispering going on throughout the crowds and I looked to see my brothers smirking at me, causing me to walk over to them with a confused expression, my head tilted to the side and my eyes sensing them curious glances.

Ignoring my gestures and questioning looks, they shifted their eyes away from me, looking over my shoulder.

Turning to see what all this fuss was about, my eyes widened.

Coming down the stairs was a goddess. She was breathtaking.

Her eyes scanned the crowd until they landed onto me and mirroring my actions, her eyes widened.

The Mafia Alliance | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें