5- The Awkward Re-union

It seems weird that even in the crowd you're left all alone. I sighed and started to take down the notes of what our physics professor explained. It was a double physics lecture which was going to continue for 90 minutes. After the first 45 minutes, professor announced a free period, as he was busy with some work regarding some science exhibition. It was a moment of celebration in the whole class, whereas I slapped my head because I had nothing to do in the free period. Also, I was hungry, so I decided to spend the time in canteen. I ordered some snacks and coffee for myself; and got on a table nearby. While eating my thoughts drove towards Shruti. I saw her last before the maths class started. That's when someone came from behind and placed hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was.

"Manan!" I exclaimed with a big surprise. He was one of the family friend. Last year at some 'Dandiya Night' fest, he had proposed me to be his girlfriend but I denied. No doubt he was a good guy, but I personally didn't want someone like him. After that, we rarely spoke to each other. And today, when he stood so close, I was speechless. I just gave him a gesture to get a chair opposite to mine.

He got the chair and himself started the conversation and said, "Hey Gehna! What's up?"

"Free period, broken leg and some yummy snacks," I said hiding the awkwardness in my mind.

He looked at my leg and said, "Don't worry the spray which you've applied is working and you'll be fine in few hours." The smell of that spray was so strong that he came to know which spray it was but his sentence reminded me of Dr. Handsome and also it reminded me that Manan was also a medical student, one year elder to me. He may be knowing about Dr. Handsome. But it would be too weird to ask him, specially when I don't even know that guy's name.

"I hope the same! By the way, what're you doing here? Don't have a class?" I asked him while enjoying the snacks.

"Actually, I bunked. I'm here to meet my girlfriend. She's late, might be stuck somewhere," he answered with a blushing smile. At that moment, I really felt happy for him. Moreover, I could see a spark in his eyes when he spoke about his girl. Undoubtedly, that girl was damn special for him.

"Oh my God! Congratulations Manan!! I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks Gehna!" He continued to blush and I continued to smile.

I asked him to text her and know her whereabouts as I felt curious to meet her now. He took out his phone and I got busy looking here and there. I saw Dr. Handsome coming from the side where Manan was sitting. I waved at him and he came towards my table. At the same moment Manan said, "here she is!" pointing towards my back. I saw Shruti coming from there.

Me- "Shruti?"

Shruti- "Kabir?" (she looked at Dr. Handsome)

Dr. Handsome- "Manan?"

Manan- **silent**

Whoa! Saying that 'I was shocked' would be a highly understatement. What was going on?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hola Readers,

Lots of questions? I'll answer them one by one!

1. Late Update?

A- Yeah! I had exams. Sorry.

2. Cliff hanger?

A- Yes, because I couldn't reveal the relation between all of them so soon :p

3. Short chapter?

A- Because I had to end it here.

4. Next update?

A- It will be posted soon and would be long enough to make up for this :)

Any other questions? Let me know through comments.

Hope you like the chapter :) Enjoy. Vote. Comment.

Love and apples ♡ :)