Author's note

Hola readers,

Oh, yes I'm back. The dream of my life is back on public demand. I'm overwhelmed with the response that I've received so far. Around 1.1k reads and 100+ votes. WOW. Didn't expect this. I'm not gonna give y'all any reasons of why I left writing this book, because any reason would be an unreasonable excuse. I'm just gonna give you more chapters. Hopefully, faster this time. And I hope that you will shower the same love like you guys did before. I just request you guys to re-read the book, because it's been really long since I've written something. That'd help you to understand where's everything going.

Man, I sure missed writing this book. Thinking about furthermore updates and how my story is going to be. Oh, yes one more thing, A LOT OF PEOPLE have been asking me lately that, "Is 'The Dream Of My Life' your real life story?" To answer your question, very honestly, NO. It's nowhere related to my life or my real experiences. I have tried my hand on fictional short story and while I thought of writing this one, the first thing that came to my mind was, "Okay, let's try something huge." Any more questions? Shoot! I'll love to answer. 

Love and Capsicums.

Happy Reading!